CUT - Timber ETF
Description: All stocks in the Index are selected from the universe of global timber companies. Beacon Indexes, the Fund's index provider, defines global timber companies as firms who own or lease forested land and harvest the timber from such forested land for commercial use and sale of wood-based products, including lumber, pulp or other processed or finished goods such as paper and packaging.
CUT - Profile
CUT - Holdings
Top Ten Holdings
- Smurfit Kappa Group PLC SMFTF: 9.31%
- West Fraser Timber Co.Ltd WFTBF: 6.53%
- Canfor Corporation CFPZF: 5.70%
- Svenska Cellulosa AB Class B SVCBF: 5.66%
- Portucel - Empresa Produtora de Pasta e Papel POELF: 5.14%
- Stora Enso Oyj STERV: 5.12%
- International Paper Co. IP: 4.52%
- Weyerhaeuser Co WY: 4.49%
- UPM-Kymmene Oyj UPMKF: 4.40%
- Fibria Celulose SA ADR FBR: 4.08%
CUT Asset Allocation
CUT Sector Breakdown
CUT Market Cap Breakdown
CUT Region Breakdown
CUT Country Breakdown
CUT - Fact Sheet
Fact sheets are issued by the ETF provider and framed by ETFdb.com. Information contained within the fact sheet is not guaranteed to be timely or accurate.Download the PDF
Having trouble viewing?
Visit Adobe.com to install Adobe Acrobat Viewer.
CUT - Charts
The following charts can be customized to display historical performance in a number of different formats, including line charts, bar charts, and candlesticks. Time periods can be adjusted to increase or decrease the period shown, ranging from five minutes to several months.
The following chart also includes the option to compare the performance of CUT relative to other ETFs and benchmarks or to include indicators such as Bollinger Bands, relative strength, and moving averages.
CUT - Fundamentals
CUT Expenses & Fees
CUT - Technicals
CUT Bollinger Bands
CUT Support & Resistance
CUT - ETFdb Realtime Rating & Analyst Report
CUT is a passive ETF that seeks to replicate Beacon Global Timber Index. All stocks in the Index are selected from the universe of global timber companies. Beacon Indexes, the Fund's index provider, defines global timber companies as firms who own or lease forested land and harvest the timber from such forested land for commercial use and sale of wood-based products, including lumber, pulp or other processed or finished goods such as paper and packaging.
|ETFdb Category||Expense Ratio||Inception Date||Issuer||Structure||YTD Return *|
|Commodity Producers Equities||0.65||2007-11-09||Guggenheim||ETF||+2.01%|
CUT Realtime Rating: By Metric
|Metric||Metric Realtime Rating||A+ Metric Rated ETF|
The first adjacent table gives investors an individual Realtime Rating for CUT on several different metrics, including liquidity, expenses, performance, volatility, dividend, and concentration of holdings. The "A+ Metric Rated ETF" field, available to ETFdb Pro members, shows the ETF in the Commodity Producers Equities ETFdb Category with the highest Metric Realtime Rating for each individual field.
CUT Realtime Rating: Overall
|ETFdb Rating Type||Overall Rating||A+ Overall Rated ETF|
|Realtime Rating (Overall)|
The second table shows the overall Realtime Rating for CUT, as well as the A+ Overall Rated ETF in CUT's Category. To view all of this data, sign up for a free 14-day trial for ETFdb Pro. To view information on how the ETFdb Realtime Ratings work, click here.
ETFdb Analyst Report for CUT
This ETF gives investors indirect exposure to the price of timber through a basket of global equities which own or lease forested land and harvest the timber for commercial use and sale of wood-based products. The profitability of these companies is linked to the prevailing market price of timber...
Pro Membership Required to Continue Reading
To view the entire ETFdb Realtime Rating, you must be an ETFdb Pro member. To see all that is included in the ETFdb Realtime Rating, see the free previews of ten of the most popular ETFs: SPY, GLD, VWO, EFA, EEM, IVV, QQQ, TIP, VTI, LQD . Please login or begin your 14-day free trial to continue reading. There are several benefits to becoming an ETFdb Pro member today:
- Get valuable insight from our analysts in the ETFdb Category reports, with in-depth breakdown every ETF niche, large or small.
- Get portfolio guidance on nearly every possible investor scenario and include detailed information on risk profiles, asset correlation, portfolio management, and more.
- Get access to our premium monthly newsletter ETF Edge.
- Gain access to premium research reports covering popular sectors of the ETF industry.
- Read in-depth monthly Q&A's with our Senior Analyst Michael Johnston.
- Use the ETFdb Pro Screener to screen ETFs according to your own customized parameters, then download the results in Microsoft Excel format.
- Get 100% access to the ETF Head-To-Head Comparison Tool, a resource that shows how more than 1,100 ETFs stack up against the competition in terms of performance, holdings, and technical strength.