DSXJ Double Short US 10 Year Treasury Futures ETNs
- Leveraged Bonds
Realtime Rating Summary
DSXJ is a leveraged ETN that is linked to JP Morgan. The Index seeks to replicate the returns of maintaining a long position in the medium part of the US Treasury curve.
The adjacent table gives investors an individual Realtime Rating for DSXJ on several different metrics, including liquidity, expenses, performance, volatility, dividend, concentration of holdings in addition to an overall rating. The "A+ Metric Rated ETF" field, available to ETFdb Pro members, shows the ETF in the Leveraged Bonds with the highest Metric Realtime Rating for each individual field. To view all of this data, sign up for a free 14-day trial for ETFdb Pro. To view information on how the ETFdb Realtime Ratings work, click here.
DSXJ In-Depth Analysis
The following tables and charts contain in-depth metrics for this ETF and compare it to similar peer ETFs within its ETFdb Category.
DSXJ Expenses & Fees
This section compares the cost efficiency of this ETF to peers in the same ETFdb Category.
Expenses Ratio Analysis
Commission Free Trading
This ETF is not currently available for commission free trading on any platforms.
Category Commission Free Trading
There are 0 other ETFs in the Leveraged Bonds ETFdb Category that are also eligible for commission free trading:
This section shows how this ETF has performed relative to its peer group ETFdb Category.
This section shows how the volatility of this ETF compares to the peer group ETFdb Category.
- 20 Day MA: $44.25
- 60 Day MA: $41.21
- MACD 15 Period: -3.94
- MACD 100 Period: 0.13
- Williams % Range 10 Day: 100.00
- Williams % Range 20 Day: 94.88
- RSI 10 Day: 38
- RSI 20 Day: 46
- RSI 30 Day: 48
- Ultimate Oscillator: 33
- Lower Bollinger (10 Day): $38.54
- Upper Bollinger (10 Day): $46.38
- Lower Bollinger (20 Day): $38.84
- Upper Bollinger (20 Day): $49.66
- Lower Bollinger (30 Day): $36.58
- Upper Bollinger (30 Day): $49.05
Support & Resistance
- Support Level 1: $40.00
- Support Level 2: $40.00
- Resistance Level 1: $40.00
- Resistance Level 2: $40.00
- Stochastic Oscillator %D (1 Day): 42.04
- Stochastic Oscillator %D (5 Day): 12.79
- Stochastic Oscillator %K (1 Day): 39.75
- Stochastic Oscillator %K (5 Day): 18.89
Latest DSXJ News
Best & Worst Weekly Performers September 21st Edition
October ETF Roundup: Launches, Filings, and Closures
JPMorgan Plans Physically-Backed Copper ETF
Other ETFs in this ETFdb Category
- TBT UltraShort Barclays 20+ Year Treasury
- TMF Daily 20 Year Plus Treasury Bull 3x Shares
- JGBT DB 3x Japanese Government Bond Futures ETN
- TTT UltraPro Short 20+ Year Treasury
- UST Ultra 7-10 Year Treasury
- SBND 3x Short 25+ Year Treasury Bond ETN
- TPS UltraShort TIPS
2014 Morningstar, Inc. All Rights Reserved. The information contained herein: ( 1 ) is proprietary to Morningstar and/or its content providers; ( 2 ) may not be copied or distributed; and ( 3 ) is not warranted to be accurate, complete or timely. Neither Morningstar nor its content providers are responsible for any damages or losses arising from any use of this information. Past performance is no guarantee of future results.