EEB - BRIC ETF
Description: The index is comprised of American depositary receipts and global depositary receipts selected, based on liquidity, from a universe of all listed depositary receipts of companies from Brazil, Russia, India and China currently trading on U.S. exchanges.
EEB - Profile
EEB - Holdings
Top Ten Holdings
- China Mobile Ltd CHLKF: 8.76%
- Baidu Inc ADR BIDU: 7.17%
- Itau Unibanco Holding SA ADR ITUB: 4.03%
- Alibaba Group Holding Ltd ADR BABA: 3.97%
- Ambev SA ADR ABEV: 3.97%
- Infosys Ltd ADR INFY: 3.96%
- Bank Bradesco ADR BBD: 3.81%
- China Life Insurance Co Ltd H Shares CILJF: 3.53%
- Reliance Industries Ltd ADR RLNIY: 3.03%
- OAO Gazprom ADR OGZPY: 2.89%
EEB Asset Allocation
EEB Sector Breakdown
EEB Market Cap Breakdown
EEB Region Breakdown
EEB Country Breakdown
EEB - Fact Sheet
Fact sheets are issued by the ETF provider and framed by ETFdb.com. Information contained within the fact sheet is not guaranteed to be timely or accurate.Download the PDF
Having trouble viewing?
Visit Adobe.com to install Adobe Acrobat Viewer.
EEB - Charts
The following charts can be customized to display historical performance in a number of different formats, including line charts, bar charts, and candlesticks. Time periods can be adjusted to increase or decrease the period shown, ranging from five minutes to several months.
The following chart also includes the option to compare the performance of EEB relative to other ETFs and benchmarks or to include indicators such as Bollinger Bands, relative strength, and moving averages.
EEB - Fundamentals
EEB Expenses & Fees
EEB - Technicals
EEB Bollinger Bands
EEB Support & Resistance
EEB - ETFdb Realtime Rating & Analyst Report
EEB is a passive ETF that seeks to replicate Bank of New York Mellon BRIC Select ADR Index. The index is comprised of American depositary receipts and global depositary receipts selected, based on liquidity, from a universe of all listed depositary receipts of companies from Brazil, Russia, India and China currently trading on U.S. exchanges.
|ETFdb Category||Expense Ratio||Inception Date||Issuer||Structure||YTD Return *|
|Emerging Markets Equities||0.64||2006-09-21||Guggenheim||ETF||+4.45%|
EEB Realtime Rating: By Metric
|Metric||Metric Realtime Rating||A+ Metric Rated ETF|
The first adjacent table gives investors an individual Realtime Rating for EEB on several different metrics, including liquidity, expenses, performance, volatility, dividend, and concentration of holdings. The "A+ Metric Rated ETF" field, available to ETFdb Pro members, shows the ETF in the Emerging Markets Equities ETFdb Category with the highest Metric Realtime Rating for each individual field.
EEB Realtime Rating: Overall
|ETFdb Rating Type||Overall Rating||A+ Overall Rated ETF|
|Realtime Rating (Overall)|
The second table shows the overall Realtime Rating for EEB, as well as the A+ Overall Rated ETF in EEB's Category. To view all of this data, sign up for a free 14-day trial for ETFdb Pro. To view information on how the ETFdb Realtime Ratings work, click here.
ETFdb Analyst Report for EEB
This ETF offers exposure to the BRIC economies of Brazil, Russia, India, and China, and might be appealing for investors looking to tilt emerging markets exposure towards these economies. Many popular emerging markets ETFs are heavy on "quasi-developed" economies, and the addition of EEB might be...
Pro Membership Required to Continue Reading
To view the entire ETFdb Realtime Rating, you must be an ETFdb Pro member. To see all that is included in the ETFdb Realtime Rating, see the free previews of ten of the most popular ETFs: SPY, GLD, VWO, EFA, EEM, IVV, QQQ, TIP, VTI, LQD . Please login or begin your 14-day free trial to continue reading. There are several benefits to becoming an ETFdb Pro member today:
- Get valuable insight from our analysts in the ETFdb Category reports, with in-depth breakdown every ETF niche, large or small.
- Get portfolio guidance on nearly every possible investor scenario and include detailed information on risk profiles, asset correlation, portfolio management, and more.
- Get access to our premium monthly newsletter ETF Edge.
- Gain access to premium research reports covering popular sectors of the ETF industry.
- Read in-depth monthly Q&A's with our Senior Analyst Michael Johnston.
- Use the ETFdb Pro Screener to screen ETFs according to your own customized parameters, then download the results in Microsoft Excel format.
- Get 100% access to the ETF Head-To-Head Comparison Tool, a resource that shows how more than 1,100 ETFs stack up against the competition in terms of performance, holdings, and technical strength.