EEVX ETRACS Daily Short 5-Month S&P 500 VIX Futures ETN
- Inverse Volatility
EEVX - Profile
- Issuer: UBS
- Structure: ETN
- Expense Ratio: 1.35%
- ETF Home Page: EEVX
- Inception: Sep 08, 2011
- Tax Form: 1099
- EEVX Tracks This Index: S&P 500 VIX Mid-Term Futures Index Excess Return (-100%)
- 52 Week Lo: $82.12
- 52 Week Hi: $136.53
- AUM: $13.7 M
- Shares: 0.1 M
Alternative ETFs in the Inverse Volatility Category
|Type||Ticker||Expense Ratio||Assets||Avg. Daily Vol||YTD Return|
|Most Liquid (Volume)|
|Top YTD Performer|
The index was designed to provide investors with exposure to one or more maturities of futures contracts on the VIX, which reflects implied volatility of the S&P 500 Index at various points along the volatility forward curve.
EEVX - Realtime Rating
Realtime Rating Summary
EEVX is a leveraged ETN that is linked to UBS. The index was designed to provide investors with exposure to one or more maturities of futures contracts on the VIX, which reflects implied volatility of the S&P 500 Index at various points along the volatility forward curve.
The adjacent table gives investors an individual Realtime Rating for EEVX on several different metrics, including liquidity, expenses, performance, volatility, dividend, concentration of holdings in addition to an overall rating. The "A+ Metric Rated ETF" field, available to ETFdb Pro members, shows the ETF in the Inverse Volatility with the highest Metric Realtime Rating for each individual field. To view all of this data, sign up for a free 14-day trial for ETFdb Pro. To view information on how the ETFdb Realtime Ratings work, click here.
EEVX In-Depth Analysis
The following tables and charts contain in-depth metrics for EEVX and compare it to similar peer ETFs within its ETFdb Category.
EEVX - Expenses & Fees
This section compares the cost efficiency of EEVX to peers in the same ETFdb Category.
Expenses Ratio Analysis
Commission Free Trading in EEVX
EEVX is not currently available for commission free trading on any platforms.
Category Commission Free Trading
There are 0 other ETFs in the Inverse Volatility ETFdb Category that are also eligible for commission free trading:
EEVX - Performance
This section shows how EEVX has performed relative to its peer group ETFdb Category.
EEVX - Technicals
EEVX Volatility Analysis
This section shows how the volatility of EEVX compares to the peer group ETFdb Category.
- 20 Day MA: $127.66
- 60 Day MA: $120.52
- MACD 15 Period: 7.61
- MACD 100 Period: 20.04
- Williams % Range 10 Day: n/a
- Williams % Range 20 Day: n/a
- RSI 10 Day: 69
- RSI 20 Day: 63
- RSI 30 Day: 61
- Ultimate Oscillator: 64
EEVX Bollinger Bands
- Lower Bollinger (10 Day): $123.25
- Upper Bollinger (10 Day): $136.13
- Lower Bollinger (20 Day): $120.61
- Upper Bollinger (20 Day): $134.86
- Lower Bollinger (30 Day): $118.62
- Upper Bollinger (30 Day): $135.44
EEVX Support & Resistance
- Support Level 1: $136.53
- Support Level 2: $136.53
- Resistance Level 1: $136.53
- Resistance Level 2: $136.53
- Stochastic Oscillator %D (1 Day): 52.80
- Stochastic Oscillator %D (5 Day): 51.80
- Stochastic Oscillator %K (1 Day): 55.98
- Stochastic Oscillator %K (5 Day): 42.28
Latest EEVX News
Other ETFs in this ETFdb Category
- XIV Daily Inverse VIX Short-Term ETN
- SVXY Short VIX Short-Term Futures ETF
- ZIV Daily Inverse VIX Medium-Term ETN
- XXV Inverse S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures ETN
- IVOP Inverse S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures ETN (II)
- VXDN Spot CBOE VIX Down Class Shares
2014 Morningstar, Inc. All Rights Reserved. The information contained herein: ( 1 ) is proprietary to Morningstar and/or its content providers; ( 2 ) may not be copied or distributed; and ( 3 ) is not warranted to be accurate, complete or timely. Neither Morningstar nor its content providers are responsible for any damages or losses arising from any use of this information. Past performance is no guarantee of future results.