EU - Euro Debt Fund
Description: This ETF is not linked to a specific benchmark.
EU - Profile
EU - Holdings
Top Ten Holdings
- Germany (Federal Republic Of) 4.75%: 7.39%
- Euro Stability Mechanism Sr Unsecured Regs 11/23 2.125: 4.81%
- Council Of Eur Dev 3%: 4.75%
- EUROPEAN UNION 3.375%: 4.57%
- Intl Bk For Recon & Dev 3.875%: 4.56%
- Belgium Kingdom Unsecured Regs 06/23 2.25: 4.01%
- France(Govt Of) 4.75%: 3.89%
- France (Govt Of) Bonds 04/26 3.5: 3.74%
- Netherlands (Kingdom of) 5.5%: 3.72%
- France(Govt Of) 4.25%: 3.36%
EU Asset Allocation
EU Bond Sector Breakdown
EU Bond Detailed Sector Breakdown
|Agency Mortgage Backed||0.0%|
|Commercial Mortgage Backed||0.0%|
|Non Agency Residential Mortgage Backed||0.0%|
|Cash And Equivalents||0.0%|
|US Municipal Tax Advantaged||0.0%|
EU Coupon Breakdown
|0% to 1%||2.93%|
|1% to 2%||0.0%|
|2% to 3%||26.32%|
|3% to 4%||39.78%|
|4% to 5%||25.75%|
|5% to 6%||5.23%|
|6% to 7%||0.0%|
|7% to 8%||0.0%|
|8% to 9%||0.0%|
|9% to 10%||0.0%|
|Greater Than 10%||0.0%|
EU Credit Quality
EU Maturity Breakdown
|Less Than 1 Year||0.0%|
EU - Fact Sheet
Fact sheets are issued by the ETF provider and framed by ETFdb.com. Information contained within the fact sheet is not guaranteed to be timely or accurate.Download the PDF
Having trouble viewing?
Visit Adobe.com to install Adobe Acrobat Viewer.
EU - Charts
The following charts can be customized to display historical performance in a number of different formats, including line charts, bar charts, and candlesticks. Time periods can be adjusted to increase or decrease the period shown, ranging from five minutes to several months.
The following chart also includes the option to compare the performance of EU relative to other ETFs and benchmarks or to include indicators such as Bollinger Bands, relative strength, and moving averages.
EU - Fundamentals
EU Expenses & Fees
EU - Technicals
EU Bollinger Bands
EU Support & Resistance
EU - ETFdb Realtime Rating & Analyst Report
EU is an active ETF. As such, EU does not seek to replicate a specified benchmark.
|ETFdb Category||Expense Ratio||Inception Date||Issuer||Structure||YTD Return *|
|International Government Bonds||0.35||2008-05-14||WisdomTree||ETF||-0.47%|
EU Realtime Rating: By Metric
|Metric||Metric Realtime Rating||A+ Metric Rated ETF|
The first adjacent table gives investors an individual Realtime Rating for EU on several different metrics, including liquidity, expenses, performance, volatility, dividend, and concentration of holdings. The "A+ Metric Rated ETF" field, available to ETFdb Pro members, shows the ETF in the International Government Bonds ETFdb Category with the highest Metric Realtime Rating for each individual field.
EU Realtime Rating: Overall
|ETFdb Rating Type||Overall Rating||A+ Overall Rated ETF|
|Realtime Rating (Overall)|
The second table shows the overall Realtime Rating for EU, as well as the A+ Overall Rated ETF in EU's Category. To view all of this data, sign up for a free 14-day trial for ETFdb Pro. To view information on how the ETFdb Realtime Ratings work, click here.
ETFdb Analyst Report for EU
This fund offers a way for investors to gain pure play exposure to European debt markets, an asset class that may have appeal to U.S.-based investors looking to bring some geographic diversification into their portfolios or to more tactical traders looking to capture additional yield. Some intern...
Pro Membership Required to Continue Reading
To view the entire ETFdb Realtime Rating, you must be an ETFdb Pro member. To see all that is included in the ETFdb Realtime Rating, see the free previews of ten of the most popular ETFs: SPY, GLD, VWO, EFA, EEM, IVV, QQQ, TIP, VTI, LQD . Please login or begin your 14-day free trial to continue reading. There are several benefits to becoming an ETFdb Pro member today:
- Get valuable insight from our analysts in the ETFdb Category reports, with in-depth breakdown every ETF niche, large or small.
- Get portfolio guidance on nearly every possible investor scenario and include detailed information on risk profiles, asset correlation, portfolio management, and more.
- Get access to our premium monthly newsletter ETF Edge.
- Gain access to premium research reports covering popular sectors of the ETF industry.
- Read in-depth monthly Q&A's with our Senior Analyst Michael Johnston.
- Use the ETFdb Pro Screener to screen ETFs according to your own customized parameters, then download the results in Microsoft Excel format.
- Get 100% access to the ETF Head-To-Head Comparison Tool, a resource that shows how more than 1,100 ETFs stack up against the competition in terms of performance, holdings, and technical strength.