EWA - MSCI Australia ETF
Description: The index measures the performance of the Australian equity market.
EWA - Profile
EWA - Holdings
Top Ten Holdings
- Commonwealth Bank of Australia CBAUF: 11.33%
- BHP Billiton Ltd BHPLF: 10.70%
- Westpac Banking Corp WEBNF: 9.11%
- Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Ltd ANEWF: 7.91%
- National Australia Bank Limited NAUBF: 6.96%
- Wesfarmers Ltd WFAFF: 4.23%
- Woolworths Ltd WOLWF: 3.86%
- CSL Ltd CMXHF: 2.76%
- Rio Tinto Ltd RTNTF: 2.42%
- Woodside Petroleum Ltd WOPEF: 2.40%
EWA Asset Allocation
EWA Sector Breakdown
EWA Market Cap Breakdown
EWA Region Breakdown
EWA Country Breakdown
EWA - Fact Sheet
Fact sheets are issued by the ETF provider and framed by ETFdb.com. Information contained within the fact sheet is not guaranteed to be timely or accurate.Download the PDF
Having trouble viewing?
Visit Adobe.com to install Adobe Acrobat Viewer.
EWA - Charts
The following charts can be customized to display historical performance in a number of different formats, including line charts, bar charts, and candlesticks. Time periods can be adjusted to increase or decrease the period shown, ranging from five minutes to several months.
The following chart also includes the option to compare the performance of EWA relative to other ETFs and benchmarks or to include indicators such as Bollinger Bands, relative strength, and moving averages.
EWA - Fundamentals
EWA Expenses & Fees
EWA - Technicals
EWA Bollinger Bands
EWA Support & Resistance
EWA - ETFdb Realtime Rating & Analyst Report
EWA is a passive ETF that seeks to replicate MSCI Australia Index. The index measures the performance of the Australian equity market.
|ETFdb Category||Expense Ratio||Inception Date||Issuer||Structure||YTD Return *|
|Asia Pacific Equities||0.51||1996-03-12||iShares||ETF||+13.12%|
EWA Realtime Rating: By Metric
|Metric||Metric Realtime Rating||A+ Metric Rated ETF|
The first adjacent table gives investors an individual Realtime Rating for EWA on several different metrics, including liquidity, expenses, performance, volatility, dividend, and concentration of holdings. The "A+ Metric Rated ETF" field, available to ETFdb Pro members, shows the ETF in the Asia Pacific Equities ETFdb Category with the highest Metric Realtime Rating for each individual field.
EWA Realtime Rating: Overall
|ETFdb Rating Type||Overall Rating||A+ Overall Rated ETF|
|Realtime Rating (Overall)|
The second table shows the overall Realtime Rating for EWA, as well as the A+ Overall Rated ETF in EWA's Category. To view all of this data, sign up for a free 14-day trial for ETFdb Pro. To view information on how the ETFdb Realtime Ratings work, click here.
ETFdb Analyst Report for EWA
This ETF offers exposure to Australian equities, and is the most liquid and most popular option for achieving exposure to the Australian economy. As such, EWA can be potentially useful as a tool for fine tuning the international equity section of a long-term portfolio. It can also be a useful fun...
Pro Membership Required to Continue Reading
To view the entire ETFdb Realtime Rating, you must be an ETFdb Pro member. To see all that is included in the ETFdb Realtime Rating, see the free previews of ten of the most popular ETFs: SPY, GLD, VWO, EFA, EEM, IVV, QQQ, TIP, VTI, LQD . Please login or begin your 14-day free trial to continue reading. There are several benefits to becoming an ETFdb Pro member today:
- Get valuable insight from our analysts in the ETFdb Category reports, with in-depth breakdown every ETF niche, large or small.
- Get portfolio guidance on nearly every possible investor scenario and include detailed information on risk profiles, asset correlation, portfolio management, and more.
- Get access to our premium monthly newsletter ETF Edge.
- Gain access to premium research reports covering popular sectors of the ETF industry.
- Read in-depth monthly Q&A's with our Senior Analyst Michael Johnston.
- Use the ETFdb Pro Screener to screen ETFs according to your own customized parameters, then download the results in Microsoft Excel format.
- Get 100% access to the ETF Head-To-Head Comparison Tool, a resource that shows how more than 1,100 ETFs stack up against the competition in terms of performance, holdings, and technical strength.