FAA - Airline ETF
Description: The Index is a modified equal-dollar weighted Index designed to measure the performance of highly capitalized and liquid U.S. and international passenger airline companies identified as being in the airline industry and listed on developed and emerging global market exchanges.
FAA - Profile
FAA - Holdings
Top Ten Holdings
- Delta Air Lines Inc DAL: 17.32%
- United Continental Holdings Inc UAL: 15.02%
- Southwest Airlines Co LUV: 15.01%
- Deutsche Lufthansa AG DLAKF: 4.49%
- Republic Airways Holdings, Inc. RJET: 4.32%
- LATAM Airlines Group S.A. ADR LFL: 4.04%
- All Nippon Airways ALNPF: 3.32%
- JetBlue Airways Corporation JBLU: 3.13%
- Spirit Airlines Inc SAVE: 3.05%
- US Airways Group Inc LCC: 3.00%
FAA Asset Allocation
FAA Sector Breakdown
FAA Market Cap Breakdown
FAA Region Breakdown
FAA Country Breakdown
FAA - Fact Sheet
Fact sheets are issued by the ETF provider and framed by ETFdb.com. Information contained within the fact sheet is not guaranteed to be timely or accurate.Download the PDF
Having trouble viewing?
Visit Adobe.com to install Adobe Acrobat Viewer.
FAA - Charts
The following charts can be customized to display historical performance in a number of different formats, including line charts, bar charts, and candlesticks. Time periods can be adjusted to increase or decrease the period shown, ranging from five minutes to several months.
The following chart also includes the option to compare the performance of FAA relative to other ETFs and benchmarks or to include indicators such as Bollinger Bands, relative strength, and moving averages.
FAA - Fundamentals
FAA Expenses & Fees
FAA - Technicals
FAA Bollinger Bands
FAA Support & Resistance
FAA - ETFdb Realtime Rating & Analyst Report
This ETF is closed
FAA is a passive ETF that seeks to replicate NYSE Arca Global Airline Index. The Index is a modified equal-dollar weighted Index designed to measure the performance of highly capitalized and liquid U.S. and international passenger airline companies identified as being in the airline industry and listed on developed and emerging global market exchanges.
|ETFdb Category||Expense Ratio||Inception Date||Issuer||Structure||YTD Return *|
FAA Realtime Rating: By Metric
|Metric||Metric Realtime Rating||A+ Metric Rated ETF|
The first adjacent table gives investors an individual Realtime Rating for FAA on several different metrics, including liquidity, expenses, performance, volatility, dividend, and concentration of holdings. The "A+ Metric Rated ETF" field, available to ETFdb Pro members, shows the ETF in the Transportation Equities ETFdb Category with the highest Metric Realtime Rating for each individual field.
FAA Realtime Rating: Overall
|ETFdb Rating Type||Overall Rating||A+ Overall Rated ETF|
|Realtime Rating (Overall)|
The second table shows the overall Realtime Rating for FAA, as well as the A+ Overall Rated ETF in FAA's Category. To view all of this data, sign up for a free 14-day trial for ETFdb Pro. To view information on how the ETFdb Realtime Ratings work, click here.
ETFdb Analyst Report for FAA
This ETF offers exposure to the global airline industry, a corner of the market that has generally performed poorly in recent years but is capable of producing big gains in relatively short periods of time. The airline industry generally exhibits significant cyclicality, and may also turn in stro...
Pro Membership Required to Continue Reading
To view the entire ETFdb Realtime Rating, you must be an ETFdb Pro member. To see all that is included in the ETFdb Realtime Rating, see the free previews of ten of the most popular ETFs: SPY, GLD, VWO, EFA, EEM, IVV, QQQ, TIP, VTI, LQD . Please login or begin your 14-day free trial to continue reading. There are several benefits to becoming an ETFdb Pro member today:
- Get valuable insight from our analysts in the ETFdb Category reports, with in-depth breakdown every ETF niche, large or small.
- Get portfolio guidance on nearly every possible investor scenario and include detailed information on risk profiles, asset correlation, portfolio management, and more.
- Get access to our premium monthly newsletter ETF Edge.
- Gain access to premium research reports covering popular sectors of the ETF industry.
- Read in-depth monthly Q&A's with our Senior Analyst Michael Johnston.
- Use the ETFdb Pro Screener to screen ETFs according to your own customized parameters, then download the results in Microsoft Excel format.
- Get 100% access to the ETF Head-To-Head Comparison Tool, a resource that shows how more than 1,100 ETFs stack up against the competition in terms of performance, holdings, and technical strength.