FFVX ETRACS Daily Short 6-Month S&P 500 VIX Futures ETN
Alternative ETFs in the Volatility Category
|Type||Ticker||Expense Ratio||Assets||Avg. Daily Vol||YTD Return|
|Most Liquid (Volume)|
|Top YTD Performer|
The index is an excess return index and is composed of futures contracts on the CBOE Volatility Index having a constant weighted average maturity of six months. The index is a rolling index, which rolls on a daily basis according to a pre-determined schedule that has the effect of keeping constant the weighted average maturity of the underlying futures contracts.
Realtime Rating Summary
FFVX is a leveraged ETN that is linked to UBS. The index is an excess return index and is composed of futures contracts on the CBOE Volatility Index having a constant weighted average maturity of six months. The index is a rolling index, which rolls on a daily basis according to a pre-determined schedule that has the effect of keeping constant the weighted average maturity of the underlying futures contracts.
The adjacent table gives investors an individual Realtime Rating for FFVX on several different metrics, including liquidity, expenses, performance, volatility, dividend, concentration of holdings in addition to an overall rating. The "A+ Metric Rated ETF" field, available to ETFdb Pro members, shows the ETF in the Volatility with the highest Metric Realtime Rating for each individual field. To view all of this data, sign up for a free 14-day trial for ETFdb Pro. To view information on how the ETFdb Realtime Ratings work, click here.
FFVX In-Depth Analysis
The following tables and charts contain in-depth metrics for this ETF and compare it to similar peer ETFs within its ETFdb Category.
FFVX Expenses & Fees
This section compares the cost efficiency of this ETF to peers in the same ETFdb Category.
Expenses Ratio Analysis
Commission Free Trading
This ETF is not currently available for commission free trading on any platforms.
Category Commission Free Trading
There are 0 other ETFs in the Volatility ETFdb Category that are also eligible for commission free trading:
This section shows how this ETF has performed relative to its peer group ETFdb Category.
This section shows how the volatility of this ETF compares to the peer group ETFdb Category.
- 20 Day MA: $115.00
- 60 Day MA: $107.62
- MACD 15 Period: -14.31
- MACD 100 Period: n/a
- Williams % Range 10 Day: 100.00
- Williams % Range 20 Day: 100.00
- RSI 10 Day: 28
- RSI 20 Day: 41
- RSI 30 Day: 45
- Ultimate Oscillator: 34
- Lower Bollinger (10 Day): $104.09
- Upper Bollinger (10 Day): $124.82
- Lower Bollinger (20 Day): $106.61
- Upper Bollinger (20 Day): $123.29
- Lower Bollinger (30 Day): $96.92
- Upper Bollinger (30 Day): $124.98
Support & Resistance
- Support Level 1: $100.01
- Support Level 2: $100.01
- Resistance Level 1: $100.01
- Resistance Level 2: $100.01
- Stochastic Oscillator %D (1 Day): 62.19
- Stochastic Oscillator %D (5 Day): 25.33
- Stochastic Oscillator %K (1 Day): 63.99
- Stochastic Oscillator %K (5 Day): 46.02
Latest FFVX News
Other ETFs in this ETFdb Category
- VXX S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures ETN
- VIXY VIX Short-Term Futures ETF
- VXZ S&P 500 VIX Mid-Term Futures ETN
- VIIX VelocityShares Short-Term VIX Futures ETN
- CVOL C-Tracks ETN Citi Volatility Index Total Return
- VIXM VIX Mid-Term Futures ETF
- VIIZ VelocityShares Daily Long VIX Medium-Term ETN
2014 Morningstar, Inc. All Rights Reserved. The information contained herein: ( 1 ) is proprietary to Morningstar and/or its content providers; ( 2 ) may not be copied or distributed; and ( 3 ) is not warranted to be accurate, complete or timely. Neither Morningstar nor its content providers are responsible for any damages or losses arising from any use of this information. Past performance is no guarantee of future results.