FIGY Barclays ETN+ FI Enhanced Global High Yield ETN
- Global Equities
FIGY - Profile
- Issuer: iShares
- Structure: ETN
- Expense Ratio: 0.64%
- Inception: May 22, 2013
- Tax Form: 1099
- FIGY Tracks This Index: MSCI World High Dividend Yield USD Gross Total Return Index
- 52 Week Lo: $93.01
- 52 Week Hi: $131.14
- AUM: $1,196.8 M
- Shares: 11.4 M
Alternative ETFs in the Global Equities Category
|Type||Ticker||Expense Ratio||Assets||Avg. Daily Vol||YTD Return|
|Most Liquid (Volume)|
|Top YTD Performer|
This index includes large and mid cap stocks across 24 Developed Markets countries, denominated in USD
FIGY - Realtime Rating
Realtime Rating Summary
FIGY is a passive ETN that seeks to replicate MSCI World High Dividend Yield USD Gross Total Return Index. This index includes large and mid cap stocks across 24 Developed Markets countries, denominated in USD
The adjacent table gives investors an individual Realtime Rating for FIGY on several different metrics, including liquidity, expenses, performance, volatility, dividend, concentration of holdings in addition to an overall rating. The "A+ Metric Rated ETF" field, available to ETFdb Pro members, shows the ETF in the Global Equities with the highest Metric Realtime Rating for each individual field. To view all of this data, sign up for a free 14-day trial for ETFdb Pro. To view information on how the ETFdb Realtime Ratings work, click here.
FIGY In-Depth Analysis
The following tables and charts contain in-depth metrics for FIGY and compare it to similar peer ETFs within its ETFdb Category.
FIGY - Expenses & Fees
This section compares the cost efficiency of FIGY to peers in the same ETFdb Category.
Expenses Ratio Analysis
Commission Free Trading in FIGY
FIGY is not currently available for commission free trading on any platforms.
Category Commission Free Trading
There are 16 other ETFs in the Global Equities ETFdb Category that are also eligible for commission free trading:
FIGY - Performance
This section shows how FIGY has performed relative to its peer group ETFdb Category.
FIGY - Charts
The following charts can be customized to display historical performance in a number of different formats, including line charts, bar charts, and candlesticks. Time periods can be adjusted to increase or decrease the period shown, ranging from five minutes to several months.
The following chart also includes the option to compare the performance of FIGY relative to other ETFs and benchmarks or to include indicators such as Bollinger Bands, relative strength, and moving averages.
FIGY - Technicals
FIGY Volatility Analysis
This section shows how the volatility of FIGY compares to the peer group ETFdb Category.
- 20 Day MA: $103.44
- 60 Day MA: $111.90
- MACD 15 Period: 1.69
- MACD 100 Period: -11.74
- Williams % Range 10 Day: 19.12
- Williams % Range 20 Day: 38.95
- RSI 10 Day: 54
- RSI 20 Day: 47
- RSI 30 Day: 46
- Ultimate Oscillator: 63
FIGY Bollinger Bands
- Lower Bollinger (10 Day): $97.29
- Upper Bollinger (10 Day): $105.53
- Lower Bollinger (20 Day): $97.65
- Upper Bollinger (20 Day): $108.86
- Lower Bollinger (30 Day): $97.98
- Upper Bollinger (30 Day): $109.45
FIGY Support & Resistance
- Support Level 1: $102.52
- Support Level 2: $100.10
- Resistance Level 1: $106.34
- Resistance Level 2: $107.74
- Stochastic Oscillator %D (1 Day): 72.86
- Stochastic Oscillator %D (5 Day): 70.00
- Stochastic Oscillator %K (1 Day): 63.61
- Stochastic Oscillator %K (5 Day): 51.26
Other ETFs in this ETFdb Category
- VEU FTSE All World Ex US ETF
- ACWI MSCI All Country World Index Fund
- VXUS Total International Stock ETF
- VT Total World Stock Index ETF
- ACWX MSCI ACWI ex US Index Fund
- IFV Dorsey Wright International Focus 5 ETF
- IXUS Core MSCI Total International Stock ETF
2014 Morningstar, Inc. All Rights Reserved. The information contained herein: ( 1 ) is proprietary to Morningstar and/or its content providers; ( 2 ) may not be copied or distributed; and ( 3 ) is not warranted to be accurate, complete or timely. Neither Morningstar nor its content providers are responsible for any damages or losses arising from any use of this information. Past performance is no guarantee of future results.