FIGY Barclays ETN+ FI Enhanced Global High Yield ETN
- Global Equities
- Issuer: iShares
- Structure: ETN
- Expense Ratio: 0.64%
- Inception: May 22, 2013
- Tax Form: 1099
- Tracks This Index: MSCI World High Dividend Yield USD Gross Total Return Index
- 52 Week Lo: $81.02
- 52 Week Hi: $131.14
- AUM: $1,130.9 M
- Shares: 11.4 M
Realtime Rating Summary
FIGY is a passive ETN that seeks to replicate MSCI World High Dividend Yield USD Gross Total Return Index. This index includes large and mid cap stocks across 24 Developed Markets countries, denominated in USD
The adjacent table gives investors an individual Realtime Rating for FIGY on several different metrics, including liquidity, expenses, performance, volatility, dividend, concentration of holdings in addition to an overall rating. The "A+ Metric Rated ETF" field, available to ETFdb Pro members, shows the ETF in the Global Equities with the highest Metric Realtime Rating for each individual field. To view all of this data, sign up for a free 14-day trial for ETFdb Pro. To view information on how the ETFdb Realtime Ratings work, click here.
FIGY In-Depth Analysis
The following tables and charts contain in-depth metrics for this ETF and compare it to similar peer ETFs within its ETFdb Category.
FIGY Expenses & Fees
This section compares the cost efficiency of this ETF to peers in the same ETFdb Category.
Expenses Ratio Analysis
Commission Free Trading
This ETF is not currently available for commission free trading on any platforms.
Category Commission Free Trading
There are 16 other ETFs in the Global Equities ETFdb Category that are also eligible for commission free trading:
This section shows how this ETF has performed relative to its peer group ETFdb Category.
The following charts can be customized to display historical performance in a number of different formats, including line charts, bar charts, and candlesticks. Time periods can be adjusted to increase or decrease the period shown, ranging from five minutes to several months.
The following chart also includes the option to compare the performance of FIGY relative to other ETFs and benchmarks or to include indicators such as Bollinger Bands, relative strength, and moving averages.
This section shows how the volatility of this ETF compares to the peer group ETFdb Category.
- 20 Day MA: $99.67
- 60 Day MA: $106.59
- MACD 15 Period: -1.47
- MACD 100 Period: -9.37
- Williams % Range 10 Day: 60.56
- Williams % Range 20 Day: 45.73
- RSI 10 Day: 46
- RSI 20 Day: 45
- RSI 30 Day: 45
- Ultimate Oscillator: 52
- Lower Bollinger (10 Day): $96.46
- Upper Bollinger (10 Day): $105.08
- Lower Bollinger (20 Day): $94.45
- Upper Bollinger (20 Day): $104.95
- Lower Bollinger (30 Day): $93.04
- Upper Bollinger (30 Day): $108.53
Support & Resistance
- Support Level 1: $98.13
- Support Level 2: $96.86
- Resistance Level 1: $100.44
- Resistance Level 2: $101.48
- Stochastic Oscillator %D (1 Day): 56.96
- Stochastic Oscillator %D (5 Day): 40.62
- Stochastic Oscillator %K (1 Day): 57.68
- Stochastic Oscillator %K (5 Day): 39.07
Latest FIGY News
Other ETFs in this ETFdb Category
- VEU FTSE All World Ex US ETF
- ACWI MSCI All Country World Index Fund
- ACWX MSCI ACWI ex US Index Fund
- VT Total World Stock Index ETF
- VXUS Total International Stock ETF
- IXUS Core MSCI Total International Stock ETF
- IFV Dorsey Wright International Focus 5 ETF
2014 Morningstar, Inc. All Rights Reserved. The information contained herein: ( 1 ) is proprietary to Morningstar and/or its content providers; ( 2 ) may not be copied or distributed; and ( 3 ) is not warranted to be accurate, complete or timely. Neither Morningstar nor its content providers are responsible for any damages or losses arising from any use of this information. Past performance is no guarantee of future results.