ETFdb Realtime Rating & Analyst Report for FSZ
FSZ is a passive ETF that seeks to replicate the Defined Switzerland Index. The index employs the AlphaDEX stock selection methodology which uses fundamental growth and value factors to objectively select stocks from the S&P Switzerland BMI universe which may generate positive alpha relative to traditional passive indices. The index is a modified equal-dollar weighted index where higher ranked stocks receive a higher weight within the index.
|ETFdb Category||Expense Ratio||Inception Date||Issuer||Structure||YTD Return *|
|Europe Equities||0.80%||2012-02-15||First Trust||ETF||+10.71%|
FSZ Realtime Rating: By Metric
|Metric||Metric Realtime Rating||A+ Metric Rated ETF|
The first adjacent table gives investors an individual Realtime Rating for FSZ on several different metrics, including liquidity, expenses, performance, volatility, dividend, and concentration of holdings. The "A+ Metric Rated ETF" field, available to ETFdb Pro members, shows the ETF in the Europe Equities ETFdb Category with the highest Metric Realtime Rating for each individual field.
FSZ Realtime Rating: Overall
The second table shows the overall Realtime Rating for FSZ, as well as the A+ Overall Rated ETF in FSZ's Category. To view information on how the ETFdb Realtime Ratings work, click here.
ETFdb Analyst Report for FSZ
This ETF utilizes the AlphaDEX strategy to invest in the Swiss stock market. This methodology involves a quantitative screening methodology designed to identify the stocks from a specific universe that have the greatest potential for capital appreciation. Specifically, stocks from the eligible...
Pro Membership Required to Continue Reading
To view the entire ETFdb Realtime Rating, you must be an ETFdb Pro member. To see all that is included in the ETFdb Realtime Rating, see the free previews of ten of the most popular ETFs: SPY, GLD, VWO, EFA, EEM, IVV, QQQ, TIP, VTI, LQD . Please login or begin your 14-day free trial to continue reading. There are several benefits to becoming an ETFdb Pro member today:
- Get valuable insight from our analysts in the ETFdb Category reports, with in-depth breakdown every ETF niche, large or small.
- Get portfolio guidance on nearly every possible investor scenario and include detailed information on risk profiles, asset correlation, portfolio management, and more.
- Get access to our premium monthly newsletter ETF Edge.
- Gain access to premium research reports covering popular sectors of the ETF industry.
- Read in-depth monthly Q&A's with our Senior Analyst Michael Johnston.
- Use the ETFdb Pro Screener to screen ETFs according to your own customized parameters, then download the results in Microsoft Excel format.
- Get 100% access to the ETF Head-To-Head Comparison Tool, a resource that shows how more than 1,100 ETFs stack up against the competition in terms of performance, holdings, and technical strength.