FVL - Value Line 100 ETF
Description: The Value Line 100 Index selects 100 stocks from the universe of stocks of which Value Line, Inc. gives a #1 ranking in the Value Line Timeliness Ranking System.
FVL - Profile
FVL - Holdings
Top Ten Holdings
- Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co GT: 1.51%
- Southwest Airlines Co LUV: 1.44%
- Rovi Corp ROVI: 1.43%
- Headwaters, Inc. HW: 1.42%
- Barrick Gold Corporation ABX: 1.33%
- Level 3 Communications Inc LVLT: 1.30%
- Kimball International, Inc. Class B KBALB: 1.28%
- ON Semiconductor Corporation ONNN: 1.28%
- Amkor Technology Inc AMKR: 1.27%
- E*Trade Financial Corp ETFC: 1.26%
FVL Asset Allocation
FVL Sector Breakdown
FVL Market Cap Breakdown
FVL Region Breakdown
FVL Country Breakdown
FVL - Fact Sheet
Fact sheets are issued by the ETF provider and framed by ETFdb.com. Information contained within the fact sheet is not guaranteed to be timely or accurate.Download the PDF
Having trouble viewing?
Visit Adobe.com to install Adobe Acrobat Viewer.
FVL - Charts
The following charts can be customized to display historical performance in a number of different formats, including line charts, bar charts, and candlesticks. Time periods can be adjusted to increase or decrease the period shown, ranging from five minutes to several months.
The following chart also includes the option to compare the performance of FVL relative to other ETFs and benchmarks or to include indicators such as Bollinger Bands, relative strength, and moving averages.
FVL - Fundamentals
FVL Expenses & Fees
FVL - Technicals
FVL Bollinger Bands
FVL Support & Resistance
FVL - ETFdb Realtime Rating & Analyst Report
FVL is a passive ETF that seeks to replicate Value Line 100 Index. The Value Line 100 Index selects 100 stocks from the universe of stocks of which Value Line, Inc. gives a #1 ranking in the Value Line Timeliness Ranking System.
|ETFdb Category||Expense Ratio||Inception Date||Issuer||Structure||YTD Return *|
|All Cap Equities||0.7||2003-06-12||First Trust||ETF||+4.66%|
FVL Realtime Rating: By Metric
|Metric||Metric Realtime Rating||A+ Metric Rated ETF|
The first adjacent table gives investors an individual Realtime Rating for FVL on several different metrics, including liquidity, expenses, performance, volatility, dividend, and concentration of holdings. The "A+ Metric Rated ETF" field, available to ETFdb Pro members, shows the ETF in the All Cap Equities ETFdb Category with the highest Metric Realtime Rating for each individual field.
FVL Realtime Rating: Overall
|ETFdb Rating Type||Overall Rating||A+ Overall Rated ETF|
|Realtime Rating (Overall)|
The second table shows the overall Realtime Rating for FVL, as well as the A+ Overall Rated ETF in FVL's Category. To view all of this data, sign up for a free 14-day trial for ETFdb Pro. To view information on how the ETFdb Realtime Ratings work, click here.
ETFdb Analyst Report for FVL
This interesting product from First Trust, offers investors broad based equity exposure to a group of (generally) mid and small cap firms. However, the main difference between FVL and a number of other mid and small cap focused products is that its index is developed in concert with Value Line, a...
Pro Membership Required to Continue Reading
To view the entire ETFdb Realtime Rating, you must be an ETFdb Pro member. To see all that is included in the ETFdb Realtime Rating, see the free previews of ten of the most popular ETFs: SPY, GLD, VWO, EFA, EEM, IVV, QQQ, TIP, VTI, LQD . Please login or begin your 14-day free trial to continue reading. There are several benefits to becoming an ETFdb Pro member today:
- Get valuable insight from our analysts in the ETFdb Category reports, with in-depth breakdown every ETF niche, large or small.
- Get portfolio guidance on nearly every possible investor scenario and include detailed information on risk profiles, asset correlation, portfolio management, and more.
- Get access to our premium monthly newsletter ETF Edge.
- Gain access to premium research reports covering popular sectors of the ETF industry.
- Read in-depth monthly Q&A's with our Senior Analyst Michael Johnston.
- Use the ETFdb Pro Screener to screen ETFs according to your own customized parameters, then download the results in Microsoft Excel format.
- Get 100% access to the ETF Head-To-Head Comparison Tool, a resource that shows how more than 1,100 ETFs stack up against the competition in terms of performance, holdings, and technical strength.