GRV Mars Hill Global Relative Value ETF
GRV - Profile
- Issuer: AdvisorShares
- Structure: ETF
- Expense Ratio: 1.49%
- ETF Home Page: GRV
- Inception: Jul 08, 2010
- GRV Tracks This Index: n/a
- 52 Week Lo: $17.31
- 52 Week Hi: $26.98
- AUM: $3.2 M
- Shares: 0.2 M
Alternative ETFs in the Long-Short Category
|Type||Ticker||Expense Ratio||Assets||Avg. Daily Vol||YTD Return|
|Most Liquid (Volume)|
|Top YTD Performer|
This ETF is not linked to a specific benchmark.
GRV - Realtime Rating
Realtime Rating Summary
GRV is an active ETF. As such, GRV does not seek to replicate a specified benchmark.
The adjacent table gives investors an individual Realtime Rating for GRV on several different metrics, including liquidity, expenses, performance, volatility, dividend, concentration of holdings in addition to an overall rating. The "A+ Metric Rated ETF" field, available to ETFdb Pro members, shows the ETF in the Long-Short with the highest Metric Realtime Rating for each individual field. To view all of this data, sign up for a free 14-day trial for ETFdb Pro. To view information on how the ETFdb Realtime Ratings work, click here.
GRV In-Depth Analysis
The following tables and charts contain in-depth metrics for GRV and compare it to similar peer ETFs within its ETFdb Category.
GRV - Expenses & Fees
This section compares the cost efficiency of GRV to peers in the same ETFdb Category.
Expenses Ratio Analysis
Commission Free Trading in GRV
GRV is not currently available for commission free trading on any platforms.
Category Commission Free Trading
There are 2 other ETFs in the Long-Short ETFdb Category that are also eligible for commission free trading:
GRV - Performance
This section shows how GRV has performed relative to its peer group ETFdb Category.
GRV - Technicals
GRV Volatility Analysis
This section shows how the volatility of GRV compares to the peer group ETFdb Category.
- 20 Day MA: $20.94
- 60 Day MA: $21.53
- MACD 15 Period: -0.09
- MACD 100 Period: -0.36
- Williams % Range 10 Day: 95.83
- Williams % Range 20 Day: 26.49
- RSI 10 Day: 45
- RSI 20 Day: 47
- RSI 30 Day: 47
- Ultimate Oscillator: 38
GRV Bollinger Bands
- Lower Bollinger (10 Day): $20.99
- Upper Bollinger (10 Day): $21.87
- Lower Bollinger (20 Day): $19.86
- Upper Bollinger (20 Day): $22.03
- Lower Bollinger (30 Day): $19.68
- Upper Bollinger (30 Day): $22.87
GRV Support & Resistance
- Support Level 1: $21.04
- Support Level 2: $21.02
- Resistance Level 1: $21.07
- Resistance Level 2: $21.08
- Stochastic Oscillator %D (1 Day): 66.37
- Stochastic Oscillator %D (5 Day): 25.78
- Stochastic Oscillator %K (1 Day): 55.36
- Stochastic Oscillator %K (5 Day): 48.51
Latest GRV News
ETFs To Smooth Volatility: Looking At Some Long / Short Options
QuantShares Debuts Market Neutral ETFs
AdvisorShares Plans SectorSAM ETF
Other ETFs in this ETFdb Category
- RALS RAFI Long/Short
- HVPW US Equity High Volatility Put Write Index Fund
- LALT Multi-Strategy Alternative Portfolio
- CHEP U.S. Market Neutral Value Fund
- CSLS Long/Short Liquid Index (Net) ETN
- FTLS Long/Short Equity ETF
- BTAL U.S. Market Neutral Anti-Beta Fund
2014 Morningstar, Inc. All Rights Reserved. The information contained herein: ( 1 ) is proprietary to Morningstar and/or its content providers; ( 2 ) may not be copied or distributed; and ( 3 ) is not warranted to be accurate, complete or timely. Neither Morningstar nor its content providers are responsible for any damages or losses arising from any use of this information. Past performance is no guarantee of future results.