GSP S&P GSCI Total Return Index ETN
Realtime Rating Summary
GSP is a passive ETN that seeks to replicate S&P GSCI Total Return Index. The index is designed to provide exposure to broad-based commodities.
The adjacent table gives investors an individual Realtime Rating for GSP on several different metrics, including liquidity, expenses, performance, volatility, dividend, concentration of holdings in addition to an overall rating. The "A+ Metric Rated ETF" field, available to ETFdb Pro members, shows the ETF in the Commodities with the highest Metric Realtime Rating for each individual field. To view all of this data, sign up for a free 14-day trial for ETFdb Pro. To view information on how the ETFdb Realtime Ratings work, click here.
GSP In-Depth Analysis
The following tables and charts contain in-depth metrics for this ETF and compare it to similar peer ETFs within its ETFdb Category.
GSP Expenses & Fees
This section compares the cost efficiency of this ETF to peers in the same ETFdb Category.
Expenses Ratio Analysis
Commission Free Trading
This ETF is not currently available for commission free trading on any platforms.
Category Commission Free Trading
There are 3 other ETFs in the Commodities ETFdb Category that are also eligible for commission free trading:
This section shows how this ETF has performed relative to its peer group ETFdb Category.
The following charts can be customized to display historical performance in a number of different formats, including line charts, bar charts, and candlesticks. Time periods can be adjusted to increase or decrease the period shown, ranging from five minutes to several months.
The following chart also includes the option to compare the performance of GSP relative to other ETFs and benchmarks or to include indicators such as Bollinger Bands, relative strength, and moving averages.
This section shows how the volatility of this ETF compares to the peer group ETFdb Category.
- 20 Day MA: $11.55
- 60 Day MA: $12.94
- MACD 15 Period: -0.12
- MACD 100 Period: -2.78
- Williams % Range 10 Day: 90.70
- Williams % Range 20 Day: 48.75
- RSI 10 Day: 43
- RSI 20 Day: 41
- RSI 30 Day: 39
- Ultimate Oscillator: 43
- Lower Bollinger (10 Day): $11.34
- Upper Bollinger (10 Day): $12.21
- Lower Bollinger (20 Day): $10.89
- Upper Bollinger (20 Day): $12.23
- Lower Bollinger (30 Day): $10.66
- Upper Bollinger (30 Day): $13.22
Support & Resistance
- Support Level 1: $11.39
- Support Level 2: $11.33
- Resistance Level 1: $11.57
- Resistance Level 2: $11.69
- Stochastic Oscillator %D (1 Day): 28.01
- Stochastic Oscillator %D (5 Day): 36.10
- Stochastic Oscillator %K (1 Day): 38.14
- Stochastic Oscillator %K (5 Day): 48.52
Latest GSP News
Commodity ETPs: Beware Energy Bias
BNP Paribas Jumps In With Commodity ETF (BNPC)
Seven Surprising ETF Performance Comparisons
Other ETFs in this ETFdb Category
- DBC DB Commodity Index Tracking Fund
- RJI Rogers Intl Commodity ETN
- DJP Dow Jones-UBS Commodity Index TR ETN
- GSG GSCI Commodity-Indexed Trust Fund
- PDBC DB Optimum Yield Diversified Commodity Strategy Portfolio
- FTGC Global Tactical Commodity Strategy Fund
- GCC Continuous Commodity Index Fund
2014 Morningstar, Inc. All Rights Reserved. The information contained herein: ( 1 ) is proprietary to Morningstar and/or its content providers; ( 2 ) may not be copied or distributed; and ( 3 ) is not warranted to be accurate, complete or timely. Neither Morningstar nor its content providers are responsible for any damages or losses arising from any use of this information. Past performance is no guarantee of future results.