GXF - FTSE Nordic 30 ETF
Description: The FTSE Nordic 30 Index tracks the performance of the 30 largest and most liquid companies in Sweden, Denmark, Norway and Finland.
GXF - Profile
GXF - Holdings
Top Ten Holdings
- Novo Nordisk A/S ADR NVO: 13.42%
- Nordea Bank AB NRDEF: 6.22%
- Hennes & Mauritz AB Class B HMRZF: 6.04%
- LM Ericsson Telephone Company ADR Class B ERIC: 5.55%
- Nokia Oyj ADR NOK: 5.09%
- Swedbank AB Class A SWDBF: 4.35%
- Statoil ASA ADR STO: 4.05%
- Sampo Oyj Class A SAXPF: 3.76%
- Svenska Handelsbanken Class A SVNLF: 3.35%
- Danske Bank AS DNSKF: 3.29%
GXF Asset Allocation
GXF Sector Breakdown
GXF Market Cap Breakdown
GXF Region Breakdown
GXF Country Breakdown
GXF - Fact Sheet
Fact sheets are issued by the ETF provider and framed by ETFdb.com. Information contained within the fact sheet is not guaranteed to be timely or accurate.Download the PDF
Having trouble viewing?
Visit Adobe.com to install Adobe Acrobat Viewer.
GXF - Charts
The following charts can be customized to display historical performance in a number of different formats, including line charts, bar charts, and candlesticks. Time periods can be adjusted to increase or decrease the period shown, ranging from five minutes to several months.
The following chart also includes the option to compare the performance of GXF relative to other ETFs and benchmarks or to include indicators such as Bollinger Bands, relative strength, and moving averages.
GXF - Fundamentals
GXF Expenses & Fees
GXF - Technicals
GXF Bollinger Bands
GXF Support & Resistance
GXF - ETFdb Realtime Rating & Analyst Report
GXF is a passive ETF that seeks to replicate FTSE Nordic 30 Index. The FTSE Nordic 30 Index tracks the performance of the 30 largest and most liquid companies in Sweden, Denmark, Norway and Finland.
|ETFdb Category||Expense Ratio||Inception Date||Issuer||Structure||YTD Return *|
|Europe Equities||0.5||2009-08-19||Global X||ETF||+5.14%|
GXF Realtime Rating: By Metric
|Metric||Metric Realtime Rating||A+ Metric Rated ETF|
The first adjacent table gives investors an individual Realtime Rating for GXF on several different metrics, including liquidity, expenses, performance, volatility, dividend, and concentration of holdings. The "A+ Metric Rated ETF" field, available to ETFdb Pro members, shows the ETF in the Europe Equities ETFdb Category with the highest Metric Realtime Rating for each individual field.
GXF Realtime Rating: Overall
|ETFdb Rating Type||Overall Rating||A+ Overall Rated ETF|
|Realtime Rating (Overall)|
The second table shows the overall Realtime Rating for GXF, as well as the A+ Overall Rated ETF in GXF's Category. To view all of this data, sign up for a free 14-day trial for ETFdb Pro. To view information on how the ETFdb Realtime Ratings work, click here.
ETFdb Analyst Report for GXF
GXF offers investors exposure to the Nordic region of Europe by investing in securities that trade on the national stock exchanges of the four Nordic countries of Sweden Denmark, Norway, and Finland. Since many of the large caps in this fund are likely to be found in other EFA holdings, the fund ...
Pro Membership Required to Continue Reading
To view the entire ETFdb Realtime Rating, you must be an ETFdb Pro member. To see all that is included in the ETFdb Realtime Rating, see the free previews of ten of the most popular ETFs: SPY, GLD, VWO, EFA, EEM, IVV, QQQ, TIP, VTI, LQD . Please login or begin your 14-day free trial to continue reading. There are several benefits to becoming an ETFdb Pro member today:
- Get valuable insight from our analysts in the ETFdb Category reports, with in-depth breakdown every ETF niche, large or small.
- Get portfolio guidance on nearly every possible investor scenario and include detailed information on risk profiles, asset correlation, portfolio management, and more.
- Get access to our premium monthly newsletter ETF Edge.
- Gain access to premium research reports covering popular sectors of the ETF industry.
- Read in-depth monthly Q&A's with our Senior Analyst Michael Johnston.
- Use the ETFdb Pro Screener to screen ETFs according to your own customized parameters, then download the results in Microsoft Excel format.
- Get 100% access to the ETF Head-To-Head Comparison Tool, a resource that shows how more than 1,100 ETFs stack up against the competition in terms of performance, holdings, and technical strength.