ITLY DB Italian Treasury Bond Futures ETN
- International Government Bonds
ITLY - Profile
- Issuer: Invesco PowerShares
- Structure: ETN
- Expense Ratio: 0.50%
- ETF Home Page: ITLY
- Inception: Mar 23, 2011
- Tax Form: 1099
- ITLY Tracks This Index: DB USD BTP Futures Index
- 52 Week Lo: $26.67
- 52 Week Hi: $37.49
- AUM: $9.4 M
- Shares: 0.3 M
Alternative ETFs in the International Government Bonds Category
|Type||Ticker||Expense Ratio||Assets||Avg. Daily Vol||YTD Return|
|Most Liquid (Volume)|
|Top YTD Performer|
This benchmark is intended to measure the performance of a long position in Euro-BTP Futures. The underlying assets of Euro-BTP Futures are Republic of Italy-government issued debt securities (BTPs) with an original term of no longer than 16 years and a remaining term to maturity of not less than 8 years and 6 months and not more than 11 years of the futures contract delivery date.
ITLY - Realtime Rating
Realtime Rating Summary
ITLY is a passive ETN that seeks to replicate DB USD BTP Futures Index . This benchmark is intended to measure the performance of a long position in Euro-BTP Futures. The underlying assets of Euro-BTP Futures are Republic of Italy-government issued debt securities (BTPs) with an original term of no longer than 16 years and a remaining term to maturity of not less than 8 years and 6 months and not more than 11 years of the futures contract delivery date.
The adjacent table gives investors an individual Realtime Rating for ITLY on several different metrics, including liquidity, expenses, performance, volatility, dividend, concentration of holdings in addition to an overall rating. The "A+ Metric Rated ETF" field, available to ETFdb Pro members, shows the ETF in the International Government Bonds with the highest Metric Realtime Rating for each individual field. To view all of this data, sign up for a free 14-day trial for ETFdb Pro. To view information on how the ETFdb Realtime Ratings work, click here.
ITLY In-Depth Analysis
The following tables and charts contain in-depth metrics for ITLY and compare it to similar peer ETFs within its ETFdb Category.
ITLY - Expenses & Fees
This section compares the cost efficiency of ITLY to peers in the same ETFdb Category.
Expenses Ratio Analysis
Commission Free Trading in ITLY
ITLY is not currently available for commission free trading on any platforms.
Category Commission Free Trading
There are 6 other ETFs in the International Government Bonds ETFdb Category that are also eligible for commission free trading:
ITLY - Performance
This section shows how ITLY has performed relative to its peer group ETFdb Category.
ITLY - Technicals
ITLY Volatility Analysis
This section shows how the volatility of ITLY compares to the peer group ETFdb Category.
- 20 Day MA: $31.30
- 60 Day MA: $30.94
- MACD 15 Period: 0.08
- MACD 100 Period: 1.09
- Williams % Range 10 Day: 7.21
- Williams % Range 20 Day: 3.79
- RSI 10 Day: 59
- RSI 20 Day: 56
- RSI 30 Day: 55
- Ultimate Oscillator: 85
ITLY Bollinger Bands
- Lower Bollinger (10 Day): $31.19
- Upper Bollinger (10 Day): $31.73
- Lower Bollinger (20 Day): $30.59
- Upper Bollinger (20 Day): $31.90
- Lower Bollinger (30 Day): $30.19
- Upper Bollinger (30 Day): $32.12
ITLY Support & Resistance
- Support Level 1: $30.81
- Support Level 2: $30.13
- Resistance Level 1: $31.84
- Resistance Level 2: $32.19
- Stochastic Oscillator %D (1 Day): 66.76
- Stochastic Oscillator %D (5 Day): 44.07
- Stochastic Oscillator %K (1 Day): 55.98
- Stochastic Oscillator %K (5 Day): 40.81
Latest ITLY News
Other ETFs in this ETFdb Category
- BWX SPDR Barclays Intl Treasury Bond
- IGOV S&P/Citigroup International Treasury Fund
- GGOV German Sovereign/Sub-Sovereign ETF
- BWZ SPDR Barclays Capital Short Term International Treasury Bond ETF
- ISHG S&P/Citi 1-3 Yr Intl Treasury Bd
- ALD Asia Local Debt Fund
- AUNZ Australia & New Zealand Debt Fund
2014 Morningstar, Inc. All Rights Reserved. The information contained herein: ( 1 ) is proprietary to Morningstar and/or its content providers; ( 2 ) may not be copied or distributed; and ( 3 ) is not warranted to be accurate, complete or timely. Neither Morningstar nor its content providers are responsible for any damages or losses arising from any use of this information. Past performance is no guarantee of future results.