MGV - Mega Cap 300 Value
Description: The MSCI US Large Cap Value Index represents the value companies of the MSCI US Large Cap 300 Index.
MGV - Profile
MGV - Holdings
Top Ten Holdings
- Exxon Mobil Corporation XOM: 4.33%
- Microsoft Corp MSFT: 3.51%
- Johnson & Johnson JNJ: 3.28%
- Wells Fargo & Co WFC: 3.15%
- Berkshire Hathaway Inc Class B BRK.B: 3.08%
- General Electric Co GE: 2.81%
- Procter & Gamble Co PG: 2.67%
- JPMorgan Chase & Co JPM: 2.38%
- Pfizer Inc PFE: 2.30%
- Chevron Corp CVX: 2.27%
MGV Asset Allocation
MGV Sector Breakdown
MGV Market Cap Breakdown
MGV Region Breakdown
MGV Country Breakdown
MGV - Fact Sheet
Fact sheets are issued by the ETF provider and framed by ETFdb.com. Information contained within the fact sheet is not guaranteed to be timely or accurate.Download the PDF
Having trouble viewing?
Visit Adobe.com to install Adobe Acrobat Viewer.
MGV - Charts
The following charts can be customized to display historical performance in a number of different formats, including line charts, bar charts, and candlesticks. Time periods can be adjusted to increase or decrease the period shown, ranging from five minutes to several months.
The following chart also includes the option to compare the performance of MGV relative to other ETFs and benchmarks or to include indicators such as Bollinger Bands, relative strength, and moving averages.
MGV - Fundamentals
MGV Expenses & Fees
MGV - Technicals
MGV Bollinger Bands
MGV Support & Resistance
MGV - ETFdb Realtime Rating & Analyst Report
MGV is a passive ETF that seeks to replicate MSCI US Large Cap Value Index. The MSCI US Large Cap Value Index represents the value companies of the MSCI US Large Cap 300 Index.
|ETFdb Category||Expense Ratio||Inception Date||Issuer||Structure||YTD Return *|
|Large Cap Value Equities||0.11||2007-12-17||Vanguard||ETF||-1.68%|
MGV Realtime Rating: By Metric
|Metric||Metric Realtime Rating||A+ Metric Rated ETF|
The first adjacent table gives investors an individual Realtime Rating for MGV on several different metrics, including liquidity, expenses, performance, volatility, dividend, and concentration of holdings. The "A+ Metric Rated ETF" field, available to ETFdb Pro members, shows the ETF in the Large Cap Value Equities ETFdb Category with the highest Metric Realtime Rating for each individual field.
MGV Realtime Rating: Overall
|ETFdb Rating Type||Overall Rating||A+ Overall Rated ETF|
|Realtime Rating (Overall)|
The second table shows the overall Realtime Rating for MGV, as well as the A+ Overall Rated ETF in MGV's Category. To view all of this data, sign up for a free 14-day trial for ETFdb Pro. To view information on how the ETFdb Realtime Ratings work, click here.
ETFdb Analyst Report for MGV
This ETF is linked to the MSCI US Large Cap Value Index, which offers exposure to mega-cap companies that exhibit value characteristics within the U.S. equity market. Investors with a longer-term horizon should consider the importance of large cap value stocks and the benefits they can add to any...
Pro Membership Required to Continue Reading
To view the entire ETFdb Realtime Rating, you must be an ETFdb Pro member. To see all that is included in the ETFdb Realtime Rating, see the free previews of ten of the most popular ETFs: SPY, GLD, VWO, EFA, EEM, IVV, QQQ, TIP, VTI, LQD . Please login or begin your 14-day free trial to continue reading. There are several benefits to becoming an ETFdb Pro member today:
- Get valuable insight from our analysts in the ETFdb Category reports, with in-depth breakdown every ETF niche, large or small.
- Get portfolio guidance on nearly every possible investor scenario and include detailed information on risk profiles, asset correlation, portfolio management, and more.
- Get access to our premium monthly newsletter ETF Edge.
- Gain access to premium research reports covering popular sectors of the ETF industry.
- Read in-depth monthly Q&A's with our Senior Analyst Michael Johnston.
- Use the ETFdb Pro Screener to screen ETFs according to your own customized parameters, then download the results in Microsoft Excel format.
- Get 100% access to the ETF Head-To-Head Comparison Tool, a resource that shows how more than 1,100 ETFs stack up against the competition in terms of performance, holdings, and technical strength.