MLPJ - Junior MLP ETF
Description: The index is designed to track the overall performance of the small-capitalization segment of the United States master limited partnerships (MLP) asset class.
MLPJ - Profile
MLPJ - Holdings
Top Ten Holdings
- BreitBurn Energy Partners LP BBEP: 7.83%
- Vanguard Natural Resources LLC VNR: 7.74%
- Tesoro Logistics LP TLLP: 7.31%
- EQT Midstream Partners LP EQM: 7.20%
- Atlas Energy LP ATLS: 6.89%
- EV Energy Partners LP EVEP: 4.84%
- NuStar GP Holdings LLC NSH: 4.54%
- Legacy Reserves LP LGCY: 4.49%
- Ferrellgas Partners LP FGP: 4.23%
- Memorial Production Partners LP MEMP: 3.95%
MLPJ Asset Allocation
MLPJ Sector Breakdown
MLPJ Market Cap Breakdown
MLPJ Region Breakdown
MLPJ Country Breakdown
MLPJ - Fact Sheet
A fact sheet is not available for this ETF. Please visit the MLPJ ETF home page for more information.
MLPJ - Charts
The following charts can be customized to display historical performance in a number of different formats, including line charts, bar charts, and candlesticks. Time periods can be adjusted to increase or decrease the period shown, ranging from five minutes to several months.
The following chart also includes the option to compare the performance of MLPJ relative to other ETFs and benchmarks or to include indicators such as Bollinger Bands, relative strength, and moving averages.
MLPJ - Fundamentals
MLPJ Expenses & Fees
MLPJ - Technicals
MLPJ Bollinger Bands
MLPJ Support & Resistance
MLPJ - ETFdb Realtime Rating & Analyst Report
MLPJ is a passive ETF that seeks to replicate Solactive Junior MLP Index. The index is designed to track the overall performance of the small-capitalization segment of the United States master limited partnerships (MLP) asset class.
|ETFdb Category||Expense Ratio||Inception Date||Issuer||Structure||YTD Return *|
MLPJ Realtime Rating: By Metric
|Metric||Metric Realtime Rating||A+ Metric Rated ETF|
The first adjacent table gives investors an individual Realtime Rating for MLPJ on several different metrics, including liquidity, expenses, performance, volatility, dividend, and concentration of holdings. The "A+ Metric Rated ETF" field, available to ETFdb Pro members, shows the ETF in the MLPs ETFdb Category with the highest Metric Realtime Rating for each individual field.
MLPJ Realtime Rating: Overall
|ETFdb Rating Type||Overall Rating||A+ Overall Rated ETF|
|Realtime Rating (Overall)|
The second table shows the overall Realtime Rating for MLPJ, as well as the A+ Overall Rated ETF in MLPJ's Category. To view all of this data, sign up for a free 14-day trial for ETFdb Pro. To view information on how the ETFdb Realtime Ratings work, click here.
ETFdb Analyst Report for MLPJ
Pro Membership Required to Continue Reading
To view the entire ETFdb Realtime Rating, you must be an ETFdb Pro member. To see all that is included in the ETFdb Realtime Rating, see the free previews of ten of the most popular ETFs: SPY, GLD, VWO, EFA, EEM, IVV, QQQ, TIP, VTI, LQD . Please login or begin your 14-day free trial to continue reading. There are several benefits to becoming an ETFdb Pro member today:
- Get valuable insight from our analysts in the ETFdb Category reports, with in-depth breakdown every ETF niche, large or small.
- Get portfolio guidance on nearly every possible investor scenario and include detailed information on risk profiles, asset correlation, portfolio management, and more.
- Get access to our premium monthly newsletter ETF Edge.
- Gain access to premium research reports covering popular sectors of the ETF industry.
- Read in-depth monthly Q&A's with our Senior Analyst Michael Johnston.
- Use the ETFdb Pro Screener to screen ETFs according to your own customized parameters, then download the results in Microsoft Excel format.
- Get 100% access to the ETF Head-To-Head Comparison Tool, a resource that shows how more than 1,100 ETFs stack up against the competition in terms of performance, holdings, and technical strength.