MUAA 2012 S&P AMT-Free Municipal Series
- National Munis
Alternative ETFs in the National Munis Category
|Type||Ticker||Expense Ratio||Assets||Avg. Daily Vol||YTD Return|
|Most Liquid (Volume)|
|Top YTD Performer|
The S&P AMT-Free Municipal Series 2012 Index measures the performance of AMT-Free, investment grade, noncallable U.S. municipal bonds maturing in 2012.
Realtime Rating Summary
MUAA is a passive ETF that seeks to replicate S&P AMT-Free Municipal Series 2012 Index. The S&P AMT-Free Municipal Series 2012 Index measures the performance of AMT-Free, investment grade, noncallable U.S. municipal bonds maturing in 2012.
The adjacent table gives investors an individual Realtime Rating for MUAA on several different metrics, including liquidity, expenses, performance, volatility, dividend, concentration of holdings in addition to an overall rating. The "A+ Metric Rated ETF" field, available to ETFdb Pro members, shows the ETF in the National Munis with the highest Metric Realtime Rating for each individual field. To view all of this data, sign up for a free 14-day trial for ETFdb Pro. To view information on how the ETFdb Realtime Ratings work, click here.
MUAA In-Depth Analysis
The following tables and charts contain in-depth metrics for this ETF and compare it to similar peer ETFs within its ETFdb Category.
MUAA Expenses & Fees
This section compares the cost efficiency of this ETF to peers in the same ETFdb Category.
Expenses Ratio Analysis
Commission Free Trading
This ETF is not currently available for commission free trading on any platforms.
Category Commission Free Trading
There are 6 other ETFs in the National Munis ETFdb Category that are also eligible for commission free trading:
This section shows how this ETF has performed relative to its peer group ETFdb Category.
This section shows how the volatility of this ETF compares to the peer group ETFdb Category.
- 20 Day MA: $50.48
- 60 Day MA: $50.50
- MACD 15 Period: 0.08
- MACD 100 Period: 0.06
- Williams % Range 10 Day: 30.43
- Williams % Range 20 Day: 20.00
- RSI 10 Day: 56
- RSI 20 Day: 53
- RSI 30 Day: 52
- Ultimate Oscillator: 38
- Lower Bollinger (10 Day): $50.44
- Upper Bollinger (10 Day): $50.62
- Lower Bollinger (20 Day): $50.34
- Upper Bollinger (20 Day): $50.64
- Lower Bollinger (30 Day): $50.35
- Upper Bollinger (30 Day): $50.66
Support & Resistance
- Support Level 1: $50.55
- Support Level 2: $50.52
- Resistance Level 1: $50.62
- Resistance Level 2: $50.66
- Stochastic Oscillator %D (1 Day): 46.90
- Stochastic Oscillator %D (5 Day): 59.40
- Stochastic Oscillator %K (1 Day): 49.76
- Stochastic Oscillator %K (5 Day): 53.63
Latest MUAA News
Guggenheim Debuts Three More BulletShares Bond ETFs
BulletShares High Yield Indexes Debut
Wide World Of Muni Bond ETFs
Other ETFs in this ETFdb Category
- SHM SPDR Barclays Short Term Municipal Bond ETF
- HYD Market Vectors High Yield Municipal Index ETF
- TFI SPDR Barclays Municipal Bond
- MUB iShares National AMT-Free Muni Bond ETF
- ITM Market Vectors-Intermediate Municipal Index ETF
- PZA National AMT-Free Municipal Bond Portfolio
- BAB Build America Bond Portfolio
2014 Morningstar, Inc. All Rights Reserved. The information contained herein: ( 1 ) is proprietary to Morningstar and/or its content providers; ( 2 ) may not be copied or distributed; and ( 3 ) is not warranted to be accurate, complete or timely. Neither Morningstar nor its content providers are responsible for any damages or losses arising from any use of this information. Past performance is no guarantee of future results.