MWJ - Daily Mid Cap Bull 3X Shares Fact Sheet
MWJ Tracks This Index: Russell Midcap Index (300%)
This ETF is no longer active. See active ETFs in the Leveraged Equities ETFdb Category.
The Russell Midcap Index measures the performance of the mid-cap segment of the U.S. equity universe. The Russell Midcap Index is a subset of the Russell1000 Index. It includes approximately 800 of the smallest securities based on a combination of their market cap and current index membership.
Fact sheets are issued by the ETF provider and framed by ETFdb.com. Information contained within the fact sheet is not guaranteed to be timely or accurate.
Having trouble viewing?
Visit Adobe.com to install Adobe Acrobat Viewer.
Explore MWJ on ETFdb
- MWJ Price & Trading Information: View MWJ's latest price and trading information
- MWJ Holdings: View MWJ holdings by asset class, sector, country and more
- MWJ Charts: Create custom charts of MWJ
- MWJ Returns: See historical performance, volatility, and dividend information
- MWJ Head-To-Head: See how MWJ compares to any other ETF in terms holdings, dividends, and more
- MWJ Technical Indicators: Analyze MWJ's momentum, relative strength, MACD and more
- MWJ Category Report: View the Leveraged Equities ETFdb Category Report
- MWJ Realtime Rating: See how MWJ rates against comparable ETFs in terms of expenses, historical returns, volatility, and concentration
Search ETF Database