OGEM - Energy GEMS ETF
- Issuer: EG Shares
- Structure: ETF
- Expense Ratio: 0.85%
- ETFdb Category: Energy Equities
- ETF Home Page: OGEM
- Inception: 2009-05-21
- Tax Form: 1099
- OGEM Tracks This Index: Dow Jones Emerging Markets Oil and Gas Titans Index
Description: This index is designed to represent 30 of the largest emerging-market companies in the Oil & Gas Industry as defined by the Industry Classification Benchmark (ICB). Within the industry category for Energy, there exist the following sectors: Oil & Gas Producers, Oil Equipment & Services, and Alternative Energy.
OGEM - Profile
OGEM - Holdings
Top Ten Holdings
- OAO Gazprom ADR OGZPY: 9.63%
- OAO Lukoil ADR LUKOY: 7.66%
- CNOOC, Ltd. 00883: 7.43%
- PetroChina Co Ltd H Shares 00857: 6.49%
- Petroleo Brasileiro SA Petrobras ADR PBR: 6.15%
- Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Ltd. ONGC: 4.75%
- Reliance Industries Ltd. ADR RIGD: 4.53%
- Sasol, Ltd. SOL: 4.43%
- Ecopetrol S.A. ADR EC: 4.36%
- OAO Novatek GDR NVTK: 4.24%
OGEM Asset Allocation
OGEM Sector Breakdown
OGEM Market Cap Breakdown
OGEM Region Breakdown
OGEM Country Breakdown
OGEM - Fact Sheet
Fact sheets are issued by the ETF provider and framed by ETFdb.com. Information contained within the fact sheet is not guaranteed to be timely or accurate.Download the PDF
Having trouble viewing?
Visit Adobe.com to install Adobe Acrobat Viewer.
OGEM - Charts
The following charts can be customized to display historical performance in a number of different formats, including line charts, bar charts, and candlesticks. Time periods can be adjusted to increase or decrease the period shown, ranging from five minutes to several months.
The following chart also includes the option to compare the performance of OGEM relative to other ETFs and benchmarks or to include indicators such as Bollinger Bands, relative strength, and moving averages.
OGEM - Fundamentals
OGEM Expenses & Fees
OGEM - Technicals
OGEM Bollinger Bands
OGEM Support & Resistance
OGEM - ETFdb Realtime Rating & Analyst Report
OGEM is a passive ETF that seeks to replicate Dow Jones Emerging Markets Oil and Gas Titans Index. This index is designed to represent 30 of the largest emerging-market companies in the Oil & Gas Industry as defined by the Industry Classification Benchmark (ICB). Within the industry category for Energy, there exist the following sectors: Oil & Gas Producers, Oil Equipment & Services, and Alternative Energy.
|ETFdb Category||Expense Ratio||Inception Date||Issuer||Structure||YTD Return *|
|Energy Equities||0.85||2009-05-21||EG Shares||ETF||-8.06%|
OGEM Realtime Rating: By Metric
|Metric||Metric Realtime Rating||A+ Metric Rated ETF|
The first adjacent table gives investors an individual Realtime Rating for OGEM on several different metrics, including liquidity, expenses, performance, volatility, dividend, and concentration of holdings. The "A+ Metric Rated ETF" field, available to ETFdb Pro members, shows the ETF in the Energy Equities ETFdb Category with the highest Metric Realtime Rating for each individual field.
OGEM Realtime Rating: Overall
|ETFdb Rating Type||Overall Rating||A+ Overall Rated ETF|
|Realtime Rating (Overall)|
The second table shows the overall Realtime Rating for OGEM, as well as the A+ Overall Rated ETF in OGEM's Category. To view all of this data, sign up for a free 14-day trial for ETFdb Pro. To view information on how the ETFdb Realtime Ratings work, click here.
ETFdb Analyst Report for OGEM
This ETF gives investors an option access the energy sector in emerging markets, making it potentially useful in a number of different ways. EEO can be used in an emerging markets sector rotation strategy, or as part of a long/short play seeking to capture return differentials (such as long EEO /...
Pro Membership Required to Continue Reading
To view the entire ETFdb Realtime Rating, you must be an ETFdb Pro member. To see all that is included in the ETFdb Realtime Rating, see the free previews of ten of the most popular ETFs: SPY, GLD, VWO, EFA, EEM, IVV, QQQ, TIP, VTI, LQD . Please login or begin your 14-day free trial to continue reading. There are several benefits to becoming an ETFdb Pro member today:
- Get valuable insight from our analysts in the ETFdb Category reports, with in-depth breakdown every ETF niche, large or small.
- Get portfolio guidance on nearly every possible investor scenario and include detailed information on risk profiles, asset correlation, portfolio management, and more.
- Get access to our premium monthly newsletter ETF Edge.
- Gain access to premium research reports covering popular sectors of the ETF industry.
- Read in-depth monthly Q&A's with our Senior Analyst Michael Johnston.
- Use the ETFdb Pro Screener to screen ETFs according to your own customized parameters, then download the results in Microsoft Excel format.
- Get 100% access to the ETF Head-To-Head Comparison Tool, a resource that shows how more than 1,100 ETFs stack up against the competition in terms of performance, holdings, and technical strength.