PERM - Permanent ETF
Description: The index tracks the performance of four asset class categories that are designed to perform differently across different economic environments, as defined by the index provider. On each rebalance, the underlying index allocates 25% each to four asset class categories: Stocks, U.S. Treasury Bonds (Long-Term), U.S. Treasury Bonds (Short-Term), and Gold and Silver.
PERM - Profile
PERM - Holdings
Top Ten Holdings
- ETFS Physical Gold: 10.02%
- ETFS Gold Bullion Securities ETC: 10.01%
- US Treasury Bond 3.875%: 6.14%
- US Treasury Bond 4.375%: 6.06%
- US Treasury Bond 4.625%: 6.00%
- US Treasury Bond 4.375%: 5.96%
- ETFS Physical Silver ETC: 4.28%
- Vanguard Small Cap ETF: 3.57%
- Vanguard FTSE All-World ex-US ETF: 3.37%
- ETFS Physical Silver ETF: 0.70%
PERM Asset Allocation
PERM Sector Breakdown
PERM Market Cap Breakdown
PERM Region Breakdown
PERM Country Breakdown
PERM Bond Sector Breakdown
PERM Coupon Breakdown
|0% to 1%||0.0%|
|1% to 2%||0.0%|
|2% to 3%||0.0%|
|3% to 4%||6.14%|
|4% to 5%||18.02%|
|5% to 6%||0.0%|
|6% to 7%||0.0%|
|7% to 8%||0.0%|
|8% to 9%||0.0%|
|9% to 10%||0.0%|
|Greater Than 10%||0.0%|
PERM Credit Quality
PERM Maturity Breakdown
|Less Than 1 Year||0.0%|
PERM - Fact Sheet
Fact sheets are issued by the ETF provider and framed by ETFdb.com. Information contained within the fact sheet is not guaranteed to be timely or accurate.Download the PDF
Having trouble viewing?
Visit Adobe.com to install Adobe Acrobat Viewer.
PERM - Charts
The following charts can be customized to display historical performance in a number of different formats, including line charts, bar charts, and candlesticks. Time periods can be adjusted to increase or decrease the period shown, ranging from five minutes to several months.
The following chart also includes the option to compare the performance of PERM relative to other ETFs and benchmarks or to include indicators such as Bollinger Bands, relative strength, and moving averages.
PERM - Fundamentals
PERM Expenses & Fees
PERM - Technicals
PERM Bollinger Bands
PERM Support & Resistance
PERM - ETFdb Realtime Rating & Analyst Report
PERM is a passive ETF that seeks to replicate Solactive Permanent Index. The index tracks the performance of four asset class categories that are designed to perform differently across different economic environments, as defined by the index provider. On each rebalance, the underlying index allocates 25% each to four asset class categories: Stocks, U.S. Treasury Bonds (Long-Term), U.S. Treasury Bonds (Short-Term), and Gold and Silver.
|ETFdb Category||Expense Ratio||Inception Date||Issuer||Structure||YTD Return *|
|Diversified Portfolio||0.49||2012-02-07||Global X||ETF||+6.55%|
PERM Realtime Rating: By Metric
|Metric||Metric Realtime Rating||A+ Metric Rated ETF|
The first adjacent table gives investors an individual Realtime Rating for PERM on several different metrics, including liquidity, expenses, performance, volatility, dividend, and concentration of holdings. The "A+ Metric Rated ETF" field, available to ETFdb Pro members, shows the ETF in the Diversified Portfolio ETFdb Category with the highest Metric Realtime Rating for each individual field.
PERM Realtime Rating: Overall
|ETFdb Rating Type||Overall Rating||A+ Overall Rated ETF|
|Realtime Rating (Overall)|
The second table shows the overall Realtime Rating for PERM, as well as the A+ Overall Rated ETF in PERM's Category. To view all of this data, sign up for a free 14-day trial for ETFdb Pro. To view information on how the ETFdb Realtime Ratings work, click here.
ETFdb Analyst Report for PERM
This ETF offers exposure to a "permanent" strategy that includes exposure to a number of different asset classes. PERM spreads its holdings across domestic and international stocks, long-term Treasuries, short-Term Treasuries, and precious metals, resulting in a portfolio of assets that feature u...
Pro Membership Required to Continue Reading
To view the entire ETFdb Realtime Rating, you must be an ETFdb Pro member. To see all that is included in the ETFdb Realtime Rating, see the free previews of ten of the most popular ETFs: SPY, GLD, VWO, EFA, EEM, IVV, QQQ, TIP, VTI, LQD . Please login or begin your 14-day free trial to continue reading. There are several benefits to becoming an ETFdb Pro member today:
- Get valuable insight from our analysts in the ETFdb Category reports, with in-depth breakdown every ETF niche, large or small.
- Get portfolio guidance on nearly every possible investor scenario and include detailed information on risk profiles, asset correlation, portfolio management, and more.
- Get access to our premium monthly newsletter ETF Edge.
- Gain access to premium research reports covering popular sectors of the ETF industry.
- Read in-depth monthly Q&A's with our Senior Analyst Michael Johnston.
- Use the ETFdb Pro Screener to screen ETFs according to your own customized parameters, then download the results in Microsoft Excel format.
- Get 100% access to the ETF Head-To-Head Comparison Tool, a resource that shows how more than 1,100 ETFs stack up against the competition in terms of performance, holdings, and technical strength.