PIN - India Portfolio
Description: The Index is designed to replicate the Indian equity markets as a whole, through a group of 50 Indian stocks selected from a universe of the largest companies listed on two major Indian exchanges. The India Index has 50 constituents, spread among the following sectors: Information Technology, Health Services, Financial Services, Heavy Industry, Consumer Products and Other.
PIN - Profile
PIN - Holdings
Top Ten Holdings
- Infosys Ltd 500209: 10.91%
- Reliance Industries Ltd. RELIANCE: 10.77%
- Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Ltd. ONGC: 8.91%
- Housing Development Finance Corp Ltd. HDFC: 6.49%
- Hindustan Unilever Ltd. HINDUNILVR: 6.46%
- HDFC Bank Ltd HDFCBANK: 4.08%
- Tata Consultancy Services Ltd. TCS: 3.37%
- Bharti Airtel Ltd. BHARTIARTL: 3.18%
- NTPC Ltd. NTPC: 2.94%
- Sun Pharmaceuticals Industries Ltd. SUNPHARMA: 2.83%
PIN Asset Allocation
PIN Sector Breakdown
PIN Market Cap Breakdown
PIN Region Breakdown
PIN Country Breakdown
PIN - Fact Sheet
Fact sheets are issued by the ETF provider and framed by ETFdb.com. Information contained within the fact sheet is not guaranteed to be timely or accurate.Download the PDF
Having trouble viewing?
Visit Adobe.com to install Adobe Acrobat Viewer.
PIN - Charts
The following charts can be customized to display historical performance in a number of different formats, including line charts, bar charts, and candlesticks. Time periods can be adjusted to increase or decrease the period shown, ranging from five minutes to several months.
The following chart also includes the option to compare the performance of PIN relative to other ETFs and benchmarks or to include indicators such as Bollinger Bands, relative strength, and moving averages.
PIN - Fundamentals
PIN Expenses & Fees
PIN - Technicals
PIN Bollinger Bands
PIN Support & Resistance
PIN - ETFdb Realtime Rating & Analyst Report
PIN is a passive ETF that seeks to replicate Indus India Index. The Index is designed to replicate the Indian equity markets as a whole, through a group of 50 Indian stocks selected from a universe of the largest companies listed on two major Indian exchanges. The India Index has 50 constituents, spread among the following sectors: Information Technology, Health Services, Financial Services, Heavy Industry, Consumer Products and Other.
|ETFdb Category||Expense Ratio||Inception Date||Issuer||Structure||YTD Return *|
|Emerging Markets Equities||0.78||2008-03-05||Invesco PowerShares||ETF||-3.63%|
PIN Realtime Rating: By Metric
|Metric||Metric Realtime Rating||A+ Metric Rated ETF|
The first adjacent table gives investors an individual Realtime Rating for PIN on several different metrics, including liquidity, expenses, performance, volatility, dividend, and concentration of holdings. The "A+ Metric Rated ETF" field, available to ETFdb Pro members, shows the ETF in the Emerging Markets Equities ETFdb Category with the highest Metric Realtime Rating for each individual field.
PIN Realtime Rating: Overall
|ETFdb Rating Type||Overall Rating||A+ Overall Rated ETF|
|Realtime Rating (Overall)|
The second table shows the overall Realtime Rating for PIN, as well as the A+ Overall Rated ETF in PIN's Category. To view all of this data, sign up for a free 14-day trial for ETFdb Pro. To view information on how the ETFdb Realtime Ratings work, click here.
ETFdb Analyst Report for PIN
This ETF offers exposure to Indian equity markets, making PIN one of many ETF choices for investors looking to access an emerging market that maintains both tremendous growth potential and considerable volatility. Considerable India exposure is a part of many broad-based emerging markets ETFs, bu...
Pro Membership Required to Continue Reading
To view the entire ETFdb Realtime Rating, you must be an ETFdb Pro member. To see all that is included in the ETFdb Realtime Rating, see the free previews of ten of the most popular ETFs: SPY, GLD, VWO, EFA, EEM, IVV, QQQ, TIP, VTI, LQD . Please login or begin your 14-day free trial to continue reading. There are several benefits to becoming an ETFdb Pro member today:
- Get valuable insight from our analysts in the ETFdb Category reports, with in-depth breakdown every ETF niche, large or small.
- Get portfolio guidance on nearly every possible investor scenario and include detailed information on risk profiles, asset correlation, portfolio management, and more.
- Get access to our premium monthly newsletter ETF Edge.
- Gain access to premium research reports covering popular sectors of the ETF industry.
- Read in-depth monthly Q&A's with our Senior Analyst Michael Johnston.
- Use the ETFdb Pro Screener to screen ETFs according to your own customized parameters, then download the results in Microsoft Excel format.
- Get 100% access to the ETF Head-To-Head Comparison Tool, a resource that shows how more than 1,100 ETFs stack up against the competition in terms of performance, holdings, and technical strength.