PIQ - Dynamic MagniQuant
Description: The Index is designed to objectively identify 200 stocks that have the greatest potential for capital appreciation. Intellidex methodology thoroughly evaluates the investment merit of the 2,000 largest U.S. companies by analyzing numerous unique financial characteristics from four broad financial perspectives: fundamental, valuation, timeliness and risk.
PIQ - Profile
PIQ - Holdings
Top Ten Holdings
- Apollo Education Group Inc Class A APOL: 0.63%
- Boise Cascade Co BCC: 0.61%
- Tesco Corporation TESO: 0.61%
- Alliant Techsystems Inc ATK: 0.60%
- Actavis PLC ACT: 0.59%
- Huntington Ingalls Industries Inc HII: 0.59%
- Computer Sciences Corporation CSC: 0.59%
- Questcor Pharmaceuticals, Inc. QCOR: 0.59%
- Western Digital Corporation WDC: 0.58%
- Flagstar Bancorp, Inc. FBC: 0.58%
PIQ Asset Allocation
PIQ Sector Breakdown
PIQ Market Cap Breakdown
PIQ Region Breakdown
PIQ Country Breakdown
PIQ - Fact Sheet
Fact sheets are issued by the ETF provider and framed by ETFdb.com. Information contained within the fact sheet is not guaranteed to be timely or accurate.Download the PDF
Having trouble viewing?
Visit Adobe.com to install Adobe Acrobat Viewer.
PIQ - Charts
The following charts can be customized to display historical performance in a number of different formats, including line charts, bar charts, and candlesticks. Time periods can be adjusted to increase or decrease the period shown, ranging from five minutes to several months.
The following chart also includes the option to compare the performance of PIQ relative to other ETFs and benchmarks or to include indicators such as Bollinger Bands, relative strength, and moving averages.
PIQ - Fundamentals
PIQ Expenses & Fees
PIQ - Technicals
PIQ Bollinger Bands
PIQ Support & Resistance
PIQ - ETFdb Realtime Rating & Analyst Report
This ETF is closed
PIQ is a passive ETF that seeks to replicate Top 200 Dynamic Intellidex Index. The Index is designed to objectively identify 200 stocks that have the greatest potential for capital appreciation. Intellidex methodology thoroughly evaluates the investment merit of the 2,000 largest U.S. companies by analyzing numerous unique financial characteristics from four broad financial perspectives: fundamental, valuation, timeliness and risk.
|ETFdb Category||Expense Ratio||Inception Date||Issuer||Structure||YTD Return *|
|All Cap Equities||0.6||2006-10-12||Invesco PowerShares||ETF||-0.11%|
PIQ Realtime Rating: By Metric
|Metric||Metric Realtime Rating||A+ Metric Rated ETF|
The first adjacent table gives investors an individual Realtime Rating for PIQ on several different metrics, including liquidity, expenses, performance, volatility, dividend, and concentration of holdings. The "A+ Metric Rated ETF" field, available to ETFdb Pro members, shows the ETF in the All Cap Equities ETFdb Category with the highest Metric Realtime Rating for each individual field.
PIQ Realtime Rating: Overall
|ETFdb Rating Type||Overall Rating||A+ Overall Rated ETF|
|Realtime Rating (Overall)|
The second table shows the overall Realtime Rating for PIQ, as well as the A+ Overall Rated ETF in PIQ's Category. To view all of this data, sign up for a free 14-day trial for ETFdb Pro. To view information on how the ETFdb Realtime Ratings work, click here.
ETFdb Analyst Report for PIQ
This ETF tracks the Top 200 Dynamic Intellidex Index, seeking to identify 200 stocks that have the greatest potential for capital appreciation. This is done by taking the 2,000 largest publicly traded companies in the U.S. and analyzing them based on a number of unique financial characteristics f...
Pro Membership Required to Continue Reading
To view the entire ETFdb Realtime Rating, you must be an ETFdb Pro member. To see all that is included in the ETFdb Realtime Rating, see the free previews of ten of the most popular ETFs: SPY, GLD, VWO, EFA, EEM, IVV, QQQ, TIP, VTI, LQD . Please login or begin your 14-day free trial to continue reading. There are several benefits to becoming an ETFdb Pro member today:
- Get valuable insight from our analysts in the ETFdb Category reports, with in-depth breakdown every ETF niche, large or small.
- Get portfolio guidance on nearly every possible investor scenario and include detailed information on risk profiles, asset correlation, portfolio management, and more.
- Get access to our premium monthly newsletter ETF Edge.
- Gain access to premium research reports covering popular sectors of the ETF industry.
- Read in-depth monthly Q&A's with our Senior Analyst Michael Johnston.
- Use the ETFdb Pro Screener to screen ETFs according to your own customized parameters, then download the results in Microsoft Excel format.
- Get 100% access to the ETF Head-To-Head Comparison Tool, a resource that shows how more than 1,100 ETFs stack up against the competition in terms of performance, holdings, and technical strength.