PKW - Buyback Achievers
Description: The Index is designed to track the performance of companies that meet the requirements to be classified as BuyBack Achievers. To become eligible for inclusion in the Index, a company must be incorporated in the U.S., trade on a U.S. exchange and must have repurchased at least 5% or more of its outstanding shares for the trailing 12 months.
PKW - Profile
PKW - Holdings
Top Ten Holdings
- Home Depot Inc HD: 5.19%
- Oracle Corporation ORCL: 4.98%
- Pfizer Inc PFE: 4.94%
- AT&T Inc T: 4.83%
- Lowe's Companies Inc LOW: 3.42%
- General Motors Co GM: 3.05%
- Halliburton Co HAL: 2.84%
- Yahoo! Inc YHOO: 2.77%
- Directv DTV: 2.64%
- State Street Corp STT: 1.94%
PKW Asset Allocation
PKW Sector Breakdown
PKW Market Cap Breakdown
PKW Region Breakdown
PKW Country Breakdown
PKW - Fact Sheet
Fact sheets are issued by the ETF provider and framed by ETFdb.com. Information contained within the fact sheet is not guaranteed to be timely or accurate.Download the PDF
Having trouble viewing?
Visit Adobe.com to install Adobe Acrobat Viewer.
PKW - Charts
The following charts can be customized to display historical performance in a number of different formats, including line charts, bar charts, and candlesticks. Time periods can be adjusted to increase or decrease the period shown, ranging from five minutes to several months.
The following chart also includes the option to compare the performance of PKW relative to other ETFs and benchmarks or to include indicators such as Bollinger Bands, relative strength, and moving averages.
PKW - Fundamentals
PKW Expenses & Fees
PKW - Technicals
PKW Bollinger Bands
PKW Support & Resistance
PKW - ETFdb Realtime Rating & Analyst Report
PKW is a passive ETF that seeks to replicate Share BuyBack Achievers Index. The Index is designed to track the performance of companies that meet the requirements to be classified as BuyBack Achievers. To become eligible for inclusion in the Index, a company must be incorporated in the U.S., trade on a U.S. exchange and must have repurchased at least 5% or more of its outstanding shares for the trailing 12 months.
|ETFdb Category||Expense Ratio||Inception Date||Issuer||Structure||YTD Return *|
|All Cap Equities||0.71||2006-12-20||Invesco PowerShares||ETF||+10.54%|
PKW Realtime Rating: By Metric
|Metric||Metric Realtime Rating||A+ Metric Rated ETF|
The first adjacent table gives investors an individual Realtime Rating for PKW on several different metrics, including liquidity, expenses, performance, volatility, dividend, and concentration of holdings. The "A+ Metric Rated ETF" field, available to ETFdb Pro members, shows the ETF in the All Cap Equities ETFdb Category with the highest Metric Realtime Rating for each individual field.
PKW Realtime Rating: Overall
|ETFdb Rating Type||Overall Rating||A+ Overall Rated ETF|
|Realtime Rating (Overall)|
The second table shows the overall Realtime Rating for PKW, as well as the A+ Overall Rated ETF in PKW's Category. To view all of this data, sign up for a free 14-day trial for ETFdb Pro. To view information on how the ETFdb Realtime Ratings work, click here.
ETFdb Analyst Report for PKW
This ETF focuses in on companies that have bought back large numbers of shares in the past year. In order to be included, a company must have repurchased at least 5% of its outstanding shares in the past twelve months. PowerShares believes that this system could lead to outperformance as a lower ...
Pro Membership Required to Continue Reading
To view the entire ETFdb Realtime Rating, you must be an ETFdb Pro member. To see all that is included in the ETFdb Realtime Rating, see the free previews of ten of the most popular ETFs: SPY, GLD, VWO, EFA, EEM, IVV, QQQ, TIP, VTI, LQD . Please login or begin your 14-day free trial to continue reading. There are several benefits to becoming an ETFdb Pro member today:
- Get valuable insight from our analysts in the ETFdb Category reports, with in-depth breakdown every ETF niche, large or small.
- Get portfolio guidance on nearly every possible investor scenario and include detailed information on risk profiles, asset correlation, portfolio management, and more.
- Get access to our premium monthly newsletter ETF Edge.
- Gain access to premium research reports covering popular sectors of the ETF industry.
- Read in-depth monthly Q&A's with our Senior Analyst Michael Johnston.
- Use the ETFdb Pro Screener to screen ETFs according to your own customized parameters, then download the results in Microsoft Excel format.
- Get 100% access to the ETF Head-To-Head Comparison Tool, a resource that shows how more than 1,100 ETFs stack up against the competition in terms of performance, holdings, and technical strength.