PSQ - Short QQQ
Description: ProShares Short QQQ seeks daily investment results, before fees and expenses, that correspond to the inverse (opposite) of the daily performance of the NASDAQ-100 Index
PSQ - Profile
PSQ - Holdings
Top Ten Holdings
- Nasdaq 100 Index Swap Societe Generale: 47.30%
- Nasdaq 100 Index Swap Goldman Sachs International: 27.16%
- Nasdaq 100 Index Swap Credit Suisse International: 8.67%
- Nasdaq 100 Index Swap Ubs Ag: 7.69%
- Nasdaq 100 Index Swap Deutsche Bank Ag: 6.40%
- Nasdaq 100 Index Swap Morgan Stanley & Co. International Plc: 1.41%
- Powershares Qqq (Qqq) Swap Morgan Stanley & Co. International Plc: 0.70%
- Nasdaq 100 Index Swap Citibank, N.A.: 0.42%
- E-mini NASDAQ 100 Index Future Sept14: 0.26%
- Nasdaq 100 E-Mini Future 09/19/14 - Cash Offset: 0.26%
PSQ Asset Allocation
PSQ - Fact Sheet
Fact sheets are issued by the ETF provider and framed by ETFdb.com. Information contained within the fact sheet is not guaranteed to be timely or accurate.Download the PDF
Having trouble viewing?
Visit Adobe.com to install Adobe Acrobat Viewer.
PSQ - Charts
The following charts can be customized to display historical performance in a number of different formats, including line charts, bar charts, and candlesticks. Time periods can be adjusted to increase or decrease the period shown, ranging from five minutes to several months.
The following chart also includes the option to compare the performance of PSQ relative to other ETFs and benchmarks or to include indicators such as Bollinger Bands, relative strength, and moving averages.
PSQ - Fundamentals
PSQ Expenses & Fees
PSQ - Technicals
PSQ Bollinger Bands
PSQ Support & Resistance
PSQ - ETFdb Realtime Rating & Analyst Report
PSQ is a leveraged ETF that is linked to ProShares. ProShares Short QQQ seeks daily investment results, before fees and expenses, that correspond to the inverse (opposite) of the daily performance of the NASDAQ-100 Index
|ETFdb Category||Expense Ratio||Inception Date||Issuer||Structure||YTD Return *|
PSQ Realtime Rating: By Metric
|Metric||Metric Realtime Rating||A+ Metric Rated ETF|
The first adjacent table gives investors an individual Realtime Rating for PSQ on several different metrics, including liquidity, expenses, performance, volatility, dividend, and concentration of holdings. The "A+ Metric Rated ETF" field, available to ETFdb Pro members, shows the ETF in the Inverse Equities ETFdb Category with the highest Metric Realtime Rating for each individual field.
PSQ Realtime Rating: Overall
|ETFdb Rating Type||Overall Rating||A+ Overall Rated ETF|
|Realtime Rating (Overall)|
The second table shows the overall Realtime Rating for PSQ, as well as the A+ Overall Rated ETF in PSQ's Category. To view all of this data, sign up for a free 14-day trial for ETFdb Pro. To view information on how the ETFdb Realtime Ratings work, click here.
ETFdb Analyst Report for PSQ
This ETF offers inverse exposure to an index comprised of the 100 largest nonfinancial securities on the NASDAQ, making it a potentially attractive option for investors looking to bet against this sector of the U.S. economy. It's important to note that PSQ is designed to deliver inverse results o...
Pro Membership Required to Continue Reading
To view the entire ETFdb Realtime Rating, you must be an ETFdb Pro member. To see all that is included in the ETFdb Realtime Rating, see the free previews of ten of the most popular ETFs: SPY, GLD, VWO, EFA, EEM, IVV, QQQ, TIP, VTI, LQD . Please login or begin your 14-day free trial to continue reading. There are several benefits to becoming an ETFdb Pro member today:
- Get valuable insight from our analysts in the ETFdb Category reports, with in-depth breakdown every ETF niche, large or small.
- Get portfolio guidance on nearly every possible investor scenario and include detailed information on risk profiles, asset correlation, portfolio management, and more.
- Get access to our premium monthly newsletter ETF Edge.
- Gain access to premium research reports covering popular sectors of the ETF industry.
- Read in-depth monthly Q&A's with our Senior Analyst Michael Johnston.
- Use the ETFdb Pro Screener to screen ETFs according to your own customized parameters, then download the results in Microsoft Excel format.
- Get 100% access to the ETF Head-To-Head Comparison Tool, a resource that shows how more than 1,100 ETFs stack up against the competition in terms of performance, holdings, and technical strength.