PTF - Dynamic Technology
Description: The index is comprised of stocks of technology companies. The Index is designed to provide capital appreciation by thoroughly evaluating companies based on a variety of investment merit criteria, including fundamental growth, stock valuation, investment timeliness and risk factors.
PTF - Profile
PTF - Holdings
Top Ten Holdings
- Adobe Systems Inc ADBE: 2.66%
- Seagate Technology PLC STX: 2.60%
- SanDisk Corp SNDK: 2.59%
- TE Connectivity Ltd TEL: 2.57%
- Visa, Inc. V: 2.57%
- Cree, Inc. CREE: 2.56%
- Hewlett-Packard Co HPQ: 2.54%
- Cisco Systems Inc CSCO: 2.53%
- MasterCard Incorporated Class A MA: 2.52%
- Symantec Corp SYMC: 2.51%
PTF Asset Allocation
PTF Sector Breakdown
PTF Market Cap Breakdown
PTF Region Breakdown
PTF Country Breakdown
PTF - Fact Sheet
Fact sheets are issued by the ETF provider and framed by ETFdb.com. Information contained within the fact sheet is not guaranteed to be timely or accurate.Download the PDF
Having trouble viewing?
Visit Adobe.com to install Adobe Acrobat Viewer.
PTF - Charts
The following charts can be customized to display historical performance in a number of different formats, including line charts, bar charts, and candlesticks. Time periods can be adjusted to increase or decrease the period shown, ranging from five minutes to several months.
The following chart also includes the option to compare the performance of PTF relative to other ETFs and benchmarks or to include indicators such as Bollinger Bands, relative strength, and moving averages.
PTF - Fundamentals
PTF Expenses & Fees
PTF - Technicals
PTF Bollinger Bands
PTF Support & Resistance
PTF - ETFdb Realtime Rating & Analyst Report
PTF is a passive ETF that seeks to replicate Dynamic Technology Sector Intellidex Index. The index is comprised of stocks of technology companies. The Index is designed to provide capital appreciation by thoroughly evaluating companies based on a variety of investment merit criteria, including fundamental growth, stock valuation, investment timeliness and risk factors.
|ETFdb Category||Expense Ratio||Inception Date||Issuer||Structure||YTD Return *|
|Technology Equities||0.6||2006-10-12||Invesco PowerShares||ETF||+30.53%|
PTF Realtime Rating: By Metric
|Metric||Metric Realtime Rating||A+ Metric Rated ETF|
The first adjacent table gives investors an individual Realtime Rating for PTF on several different metrics, including liquidity, expenses, performance, volatility, dividend, and concentration of holdings. The "A+ Metric Rated ETF" field, available to ETFdb Pro members, shows the ETF in the Technology Equities ETFdb Category with the highest Metric Realtime Rating for each individual field.
PTF Realtime Rating: Overall
|ETFdb Rating Type||Overall Rating||A+ Overall Rated ETF|
|Realtime Rating (Overall)|
The second table shows the overall Realtime Rating for PTF, as well as the A+ Overall Rated ETF in PTF's Category. To view all of this data, sign up for a free 14-day trial for ETFdb Pro. To view information on how the ETFdb Realtime Ratings work, click here.
ETFdb Analyst Report for PTF
This ETF is comprised of stocks of various companies based in the technology sector of the market. PTF invests all of its assets in domestic securities, and its top holdings feature some of the biggest names in the tech sector, including Apple and IBM. The U.S. tech sector is one of the few left ...
Pro Membership Required to Continue Reading
To view the entire ETFdb Realtime Rating, you must be an ETFdb Pro member. To see all that is included in the ETFdb Realtime Rating, see the free previews of ten of the most popular ETFs: SPY, GLD, VWO, EFA, EEM, IVV, QQQ, TIP, VTI, LQD . Please login or begin your 14-day free trial to continue reading. There are several benefits to becoming an ETFdb Pro member today:
- Get valuable insight from our analysts in the ETFdb Category reports, with in-depth breakdown every ETF niche, large or small.
- Get portfolio guidance on nearly every possible investor scenario and include detailed information on risk profiles, asset correlation, portfolio management, and more.
- Get access to our premium monthly newsletter ETF Edge.
- Gain access to premium research reports covering popular sectors of the ETF industry.
- Read in-depth monthly Q&A's with our Senior Analyst Michael Johnston.
- Use the ETFdb Pro Screener to screen ETFs according to your own customized parameters, then download the results in Microsoft Excel format.
- Get 100% access to the ETF Head-To-Head Comparison Tool, a resource that shows how more than 1,100 ETFs stack up against the competition in terms of performance, holdings, and technical strength.