PXI - Dynamic Energy
Description: The index is comprised of stocks of energy companies. The Index is designed to provide capital appreciation by thoroughly evaluating companies based on a variety of investment merit criteria, including fundamental growth, stock valuation, investment timeliness and risk factors.
PXI - Profile
PXI - Holdings
Top Ten Holdings
- Noble Energy Inc NBL: 2.69%
- EOG Resources EOG: 2.63%
- Baker Hughes Inc. BHI: 2.61%
- Marathon Oil Corp MRO: 2.59%
- Exxon Mobil Corporation XOM: 2.57%
- Halliburton Company HAL: 2.57%
- Plains All American Pipeline LP PAA: 2.56%
- Hess Corp HES: 2.54%
- ConocoPhillips COP: 2.54%
- Anadarko Petroleum Corp APC: 2.53%
PXI Asset Allocation
PXI Sector Breakdown
PXI Market Cap Breakdown
PXI Region Breakdown
PXI Country Breakdown
PXI - Fact Sheet
Fact sheets are issued by the ETF provider and framed by ETFdb.com. Information contained within the fact sheet is not guaranteed to be timely or accurate.Download the PDF
Having trouble viewing?
Visit Adobe.com to install Adobe Acrobat Viewer.
PXI - Charts
The following charts can be customized to display historical performance in a number of different formats, including line charts, bar charts, and candlesticks. Time periods can be adjusted to increase or decrease the period shown, ranging from five minutes to several months.
The following chart also includes the option to compare the performance of PXI relative to other ETFs and benchmarks or to include indicators such as Bollinger Bands, relative strength, and moving averages.
PXI - Fundamentals
PXI Expenses & Fees
PXI - Technicals
PXI Bollinger Bands
PXI Support & Resistance
PXI - ETFdb Realtime Rating & Analyst Report
PXI is a passive ETF that seeks to replicate Dynamic Energy Sector Intellidex Index. The index is comprised of stocks of energy companies. The Index is designed to provide capital appreciation by thoroughly evaluating companies based on a variety of investment merit criteria, including fundamental growth, stock valuation, investment timeliness and risk factors.
|ETFdb Category||Expense Ratio||Inception Date||Issuer||Structure||YTD Return *|
|Energy Equities||0.65||2006-10-12||Invesco PowerShares||ETF||+24.66%|
PXI Realtime Rating: By Metric
|Metric||Metric Realtime Rating||A+ Metric Rated ETF|
The first adjacent table gives investors an individual Realtime Rating for PXI on several different metrics, including liquidity, expenses, performance, volatility, dividend, and concentration of holdings. The "A+ Metric Rated ETF" field, available to ETFdb Pro members, shows the ETF in the Energy Equities ETFdb Category with the highest Metric Realtime Rating for each individual field.
PXI Realtime Rating: Overall
|ETFdb Rating Type||Overall Rating||A+ Overall Rated ETF|
|Realtime Rating (Overall)|
The second table shows the overall Realtime Rating for PXI, as well as the A+ Overall Rated ETF in PXI's Category. To view all of this data, sign up for a free 14-day trial for ETFdb Pro. To view information on how the ETFdb Realtime Ratings work, click here.
ETFdb Analyst Report for PXI
This ETF offers exposure to the domestic energy market, including many of the Big Oil companies that are responsible for significant portions of global energy supply. PXI is likely too targeted for those with a long time horizon, but this fund can potentially be useful for those implementing a se...
Pro Membership Required to Continue Reading
To view the entire ETFdb Realtime Rating, you must be an ETFdb Pro member. To see all that is included in the ETFdb Realtime Rating, see the free previews of ten of the most popular ETFs: SPY, GLD, VWO, EFA, EEM, IVV, QQQ, TIP, VTI, LQD . Please login or begin your 14-day free trial to continue reading. There are several benefits to becoming an ETFdb Pro member today:
- Get valuable insight from our analysts in the ETFdb Category reports, with in-depth breakdown every ETF niche, large or small.
- Get portfolio guidance on nearly every possible investor scenario and include detailed information on risk profiles, asset correlation, portfolio management, and more.
- Get access to our premium monthly newsletter ETF Edge.
- Gain access to premium research reports covering popular sectors of the ETF industry.
- Read in-depth monthly Q&A's with our Senior Analyst Michael Johnston.
- Use the ETFdb Pro Screener to screen ETFs according to your own customized parameters, then download the results in Microsoft Excel format.
- Get 100% access to the ETF Head-To-Head Comparison Tool, a resource that shows how more than 1,100 ETFs stack up against the competition in terms of performance, holdings, and technical strength.