PZI - Zacks Micro Cap
Description: The Index is designed to identify a group of micro cap stocks with the greatest potential to outperform passive benchmark micro cap indexes and other actively managed U.S. micro cap strategies.
PZI - Profile
PZI - Holdings
Top Ten Holdings
- Highpower International Inc HPJ: 0.45%
- Tekmira Pharmaceuticals Corp TKMR: 0.44%
- Covenant Transportation Group Inc Class A CVTI: 0.39%
- Cross Country Healthcare Inc CCRN: 0.39%
- ARC Document Solutions Inc ARC: 0.38%
- FreightCar America Inc RAIL: 0.36%
- Bank of Kentucky Financial Corp BKYF: 0.36%
- Sierra Wireless Inc SWIR: 0.36%
- Orion Energy Systems Inc OESX: 0.36%
- P AM Transportation PTSI: 0.35%
PZI Asset Allocation
PZI Sector Breakdown
PZI Market Cap Breakdown
PZI Region Breakdown
PZI Country Breakdown
|United Arab Emirates||0.31%|
PZI - Fact Sheet
Fact sheets are issued by the ETF provider and framed by ETFdb.com. Information contained within the fact sheet is not guaranteed to be timely or accurate.Download the PDF
Having trouble viewing?
Visit Adobe.com to install Adobe Acrobat Viewer.
PZI - Charts
The following charts can be customized to display historical performance in a number of different formats, including line charts, bar charts, and candlesticks. Time periods can be adjusted to increase or decrease the period shown, ranging from five minutes to several months.
The following chart also includes the option to compare the performance of PZI relative to other ETFs and benchmarks or to include indicators such as Bollinger Bands, relative strength, and moving averages.
PZI - Fundamentals
PZI Expenses & Fees
PZI - Technicals
PZI Bollinger Bands
PZI Support & Resistance
PZI - ETFdb Realtime Rating & Analyst Report
PZI is a passive ETF that seeks to replicate Zacks Micro Cap Index. The Index is designed to identify a group of micro cap stocks with the greatest potential to outperform passive benchmark micro cap indexes and other actively managed U.S. micro cap strategies.
|ETFdb Category||Expense Ratio||Inception Date||Issuer||Structure||YTD Return *|
|Small Cap Blend Equities||0.93||2005-08-18||Invesco PowerShares||ETF||-3.46%|
PZI Realtime Rating: By Metric
|Metric||Metric Realtime Rating||A+ Metric Rated ETF|
The first adjacent table gives investors an individual Realtime Rating for PZI on several different metrics, including liquidity, expenses, performance, volatility, dividend, and concentration of holdings. The "A+ Metric Rated ETF" field, available to ETFdb Pro members, shows the ETF in the Small Cap Blend Equities ETFdb Category with the highest Metric Realtime Rating for each individual field.
PZI Realtime Rating: Overall
|ETFdb Rating Type||Overall Rating||A+ Overall Rated ETF|
|Realtime Rating (Overall)|
The second table shows the overall Realtime Rating for PZI, as well as the A+ Overall Rated ETF in PZI's Category. To view all of this data, sign up for a free 14-day trial for ETFdb Pro. To view information on how the ETFdb Realtime Ratings work, click here.
ETFdb Analyst Report for PZI
PZI seeks to replicate a benchmark which offers exposure to the micro cap sector of the U.S. equity market. The investment thesis behind micro caps is a very similar, but more aggressive approach than small caps. The companies held in this ETF will be very small and volatile firms that have a hug...
Pro Membership Required to Continue Reading
To view the entire ETFdb Realtime Rating, you must be an ETFdb Pro member. To see all that is included in the ETFdb Realtime Rating, see the free previews of ten of the most popular ETFs: SPY, GLD, VWO, EFA, EEM, IVV, QQQ, TIP, VTI, LQD . Please login or begin your 14-day free trial to continue reading. There are several benefits to becoming an ETFdb Pro member today:
- Get valuable insight from our analysts in the ETFdb Category reports, with in-depth breakdown every ETF niche, large or small.
- Get portfolio guidance on nearly every possible investor scenario and include detailed information on risk profiles, asset correlation, portfolio management, and more.
- Get access to our premium monthly newsletter ETF Edge.
- Gain access to premium research reports covering popular sectors of the ETF industry.
- Read in-depth monthly Q&A's with our Senior Analyst Michael Johnston.
- Use the ETFdb Pro Screener to screen ETFs according to your own customized parameters, then download the results in Microsoft Excel format.
- Get 100% access to the ETF Head-To-Head Comparison Tool, a resource that shows how more than 1,100 ETFs stack up against the competition in terms of performance, holdings, and technical strength.