QLTC - B-Ca Rated Corporate Bond Fund Fact Sheet
QLTC Tracks This Index: Barclays U.S. Corporate B – Ca Capped Index
The index measures the performance of the taxable B1 – Ca rated range of the fixed-rate U.S. dollar-denominated corporate bond market. The index is market capitalization weighted and caps individual issuers at 3% of the total market value.
- Issuer: iShares
ETFdb Category: High Yield Bonds
ETF Home Page: QLTC
Tax Form: 1099
Fact sheets are issued by the ETF provider and framed by ETFdb.com. Information contained within the fact sheet is not guaranteed to be timely or accurate.
Having trouble viewing?
Visit Adobe.com to install Adobe Acrobat Viewer.
Explore QLTC on ETFdb
- QLTC Price & Trading Information: View QLTC's latest price and trading information
- QLTC Holdings: View QLTC holdings by asset class, sector, country and more
- QLTC Charts: Create custom charts of QLTC
- QLTC Returns: See historical performance, volatility, and dividend information
- QLTC Head-To-Head: See how QLTC compares to any other ETF in terms holdings, dividends, and more
- QLTC Technical Indicators: Analyze QLTC's momentum, relative strength, MACD and more
- QLTC Category Report: View the High Yield Bonds ETFdb Category Report
- QLTC Realtime Rating: See how QLTC rates against comparable ETFs in terms of expenses, historical returns, volatility, and concentration
Search ETF Database