RGRI Rogers Enhanced Industrial Metals ETN
RGRI - Profile
- Issuer: RBS
- Structure: ETN
- Expense Ratio: 0.95%
- Inception: Nov 15, 2012
- Tax Form: 1099
- RGRI Tracks This Index: RICI Enhanced Industrial Metals Index
- 52 Week Lo: $19.61
- 52 Week Hi: $24.37
- AUM: $0.0 M
- Shares: 0.0 M
Alternative ETFs in the Metals Category
|Type||Ticker||Expense Ratio||Assets||Avg. Daily Vol||YTD Return|
|Most Liquid (Volume)|
|Top YTD Performer|
This benchmark is a composite, USD-based index that tracks the value of a weighted basket of industrial metals commodities.
RGRI - Realtime Rating
Realtime Rating Summary
RGRI is a passive ETN that seeks to replicate RICI Enhanced Industrial Metals Index. This benchmark is a composite, USD-based index that tracks the value of a weighted basket of industrial metals commodities.
The adjacent table gives investors an individual Realtime Rating for RGRI on several different metrics, including liquidity, expenses, performance, volatility, dividend, concentration of holdings in addition to an overall rating. The "A+ Metric Rated ETF" field, available to ETFdb Pro members, shows the ETF in the Metals with the highest Metric Realtime Rating for each individual field. To view all of this data, sign up for a free 14-day trial for ETFdb Pro. To view information on how the ETFdb Realtime Ratings work, click here.
RGRI In-Depth Analysis
The following tables and charts contain in-depth metrics for RGRI and compare it to similar peer ETFs within its ETFdb Category.
RGRI - Expenses & Fees
This section compares the cost efficiency of RGRI to peers in the same ETFdb Category.
Expenses Ratio Analysis
Commission Free Trading in RGRI
RGRI is not currently available for commission free trading on any platforms.
Category Commission Free Trading
There are 0 other ETFs in the Metals ETFdb Category that are also eligible for commission free trading:
RGRI - Performance
This section shows how RGRI has performed relative to its peer group ETFdb Category.
RGRI - Technicals
RGRI Volatility Analysis
This section shows how the volatility of RGRI compares to the peer group ETFdb Category.
- 20 Day MA: $21.22
- 60 Day MA: $22.50
- MACD 15 Period: -1.08
- MACD 100 Period: -3.20
- Williams % Range 10 Day: 100.00
- Williams % Range 20 Day: 100.00
- RSI 10 Day: 17
- RSI 20 Day: 26
- RSI 30 Day: 31
- Ultimate Oscillator: 8
RGRI Bollinger Bands
- Lower Bollinger (10 Day): $19.91
- Upper Bollinger (10 Day): $21.53
- Lower Bollinger (20 Day): $19.06
- Upper Bollinger (20 Day): $23.36
- Lower Bollinger (30 Day): $18.95
- Upper Bollinger (30 Day): $25.30
RGRI Support & Resistance
- Support Level 1: $19.61
- Support Level 2: $19.61
- Resistance Level 1: $19.61
- Resistance Level 2: $19.61
- Stochastic Oscillator %D (1 Day): 51.43
- Stochastic Oscillator %D (5 Day): 46.44
- Stochastic Oscillator %K (1 Day): 54.13
- Stochastic Oscillator %K (5 Day): 66.72
Latest RGRI News
Broad Industrial Metal ETFs: Reviewing All The Options
November ETF Roundup: Launches, Filings And Closures
This Week In ETFs: November 18th Edition
Other ETFs in this ETFdb Category
- DBB DB Base Metals Fund
- JJC DJ-UBS Copper Total Return Sub-Index ETN
- RJZ Rogers Intl Commodity Metal ETN
- JJN DJ-UBS Nickel Total Return Sub-Index ETN
- UBM E-TRACS UBS Bloomberg CMCI Ind Metal ETN
- JJM DJ-UBS Industrial Metals Total Return Sub-Index ETN
- LEDD Pure Beta Lead ETN
2014 Morningstar, Inc. All Rights Reserved. The information contained herein: ( 1 ) is proprietary to Morningstar and/or its content providers; ( 2 ) may not be copied or distributed; and ( 3 ) is not warranted to be accurate, complete or timely. Neither Morningstar nor its content providers are responsible for any damages or losses arising from any use of this information. Past performance is no guarantee of future results.