RTR - ADR Fund
Description: This index is comprised of the same securities as the S&P ADR Index but each security is weighted by top line revenue instead of market capitalization.
RTR - Profile
RTR - Holdings
Top Ten Holdings
- China Petroleum & Chemical Corp ADR SNP: 5.04%
- BP PLC ADR BP: 5.00%
- PetroChina Co Ltd ADR PTR: 4.86%
- Toyota Motor Corp ADR TM: 4.60%
- Total SA ADR TOT: 3.63%
- Royal Dutch Shell PLC ADR Class A RDS.A: 3.57%
- Royal Dutch Shell PLC ADR Class B RDS.B: 3.57%
- Eni SpA ADR E: 2.31%
- Nippon Telegraph & Telephone Corp ADR NTT: 1.96%
- Honda Motor Co Ltd ADR HMC: 1.94%
RTR Asset Allocation
RTR Sector Breakdown
RTR Market Cap Breakdown
RTR Region Breakdown
RTR Country Breakdown
RTR - Fact Sheet
Fact sheets are issued by the ETF provider and framed by ETFdb.com. Information contained within the fact sheet is not guaranteed to be timely or accurate.Download the PDF
Having trouble viewing?
Visit Adobe.com to install Adobe Acrobat Viewer.
RTR - Charts
The following charts can be customized to display historical performance in a number of different formats, including line charts, bar charts, and candlesticks. Time periods can be adjusted to increase or decrease the period shown, ranging from five minutes to several months.
The following chart also includes the option to compare the performance of RTR relative to other ETFs and benchmarks or to include indicators such as Bollinger Bands, relative strength, and moving averages.
RTR - Fundamentals
RTR Expenses & Fees
RTR - Technicals
RTR Bollinger Bands
RTR Support & Resistance
RTR - ETFdb Realtime Rating & Analyst Report
RTR is a passive ETF that seeks to replicate RevenueShares ADR Index. This index is comprised of the same securities as the S&P ADR Index but each security is weighted by top line revenue instead of market capitalization.
|ETFdb Category||Expense Ratio||Inception Date||Issuer||Structure||YTD Return *|
RTR Realtime Rating: By Metric
|Metric||Metric Realtime Rating||A+ Metric Rated ETF|
The first adjacent table gives investors an individual Realtime Rating for RTR on several different metrics, including liquidity, expenses, performance, volatility, dividend, and concentration of holdings. The "A+ Metric Rated ETF" field, available to ETFdb Pro members, shows the ETF in the Global Equities ETFdb Category with the highest Metric Realtime Rating for each individual field.
RTR Realtime Rating: Overall
|ETFdb Rating Type||Overall Rating||A+ Overall Rated ETF|
|Realtime Rating (Overall)|
The second table shows the overall Realtime Rating for RTR, as well as the A+ Overall Rated ETF in RTR's Category. To view all of this data, sign up for a free 14-day trial for ETFdb Pro. To view information on how the ETFdb Realtime Ratings work, click here.
ETFdb Analyst Report for RTR
This ETF offers investors a way to access equity markets outside of the U.S., an asset class that will generally account for a big chunk of any long-term portfolio. RTR contains the same securities as the S&P ADR index, but weights each according to top line revenue as opposed to market capitaliz...
Pro Membership Required to Continue Reading
To view the entire ETFdb Realtime Rating, you must be an ETFdb Pro member. To see all that is included in the ETFdb Realtime Rating, see the free previews of ten of the most popular ETFs: SPY, GLD, VWO, EFA, EEM, IVV, QQQ, TIP, VTI, LQD . Please login or begin your 14-day free trial to continue reading. There are several benefits to becoming an ETFdb Pro member today:
- Get valuable insight from our analysts in the ETFdb Category reports, with in-depth breakdown every ETF niche, large or small.
- Get portfolio guidance on nearly every possible investor scenario and include detailed information on risk profiles, asset correlation, portfolio management, and more.
- Get access to our premium monthly newsletter ETF Edge.
- Gain access to premium research reports covering popular sectors of the ETF industry.
- Read in-depth monthly Q&A's with our Senior Analyst Michael Johnston.
- Use the ETFdb Pro Screener to screen ETFs according to your own customized parameters, then download the results in Microsoft Excel format.
- Get 100% access to the ETF Head-To-Head Comparison Tool, a resource that shows how more than 1,100 ETFs stack up against the competition in terms of performance, holdings, and technical strength.