RWK - Mid Cap Fund
Description: This index tracks the S&P MidCap 400 but each security in the fund is ranked by top line revenue instead of market capitalization
RWK - Profile
RWK - Holdings
Top Ten Holdings
- World Fuel Services Corp INT: 3.50%
- Ingram Micro Inc Class A IM: 2.83%
- Avnet Inc AVT: 1.96%
- Tech Data Corp TECD: 1.80%
- ManpowerGroup MAN: 1.76%
- Arrow Electronics Inc ARW: 1.70%
- HollyFrontier Corp HFC: 1.54%
- Murphy USA Inc MUSA: 1.36%
- Office Depot Inc ODP: 1.29%
- SUPERVALU Inc SVU: 1.28%
RWK Asset Allocation
RWK Sector Breakdown
RWK Market Cap Breakdown
RWK Region Breakdown
RWK Country Breakdown
RWK - Fact Sheet
Fact sheets are issued by the ETF provider and framed by ETFdb.com. Information contained within the fact sheet is not guaranteed to be timely or accurate.Download the PDF
Having trouble viewing?
Visit Adobe.com to install Adobe Acrobat Viewer.
RWK - Charts
The following charts can be customized to display historical performance in a number of different formats, including line charts, bar charts, and candlesticks. Time periods can be adjusted to increase or decrease the period shown, ranging from five minutes to several months.
The following chart also includes the option to compare the performance of RWK relative to other ETFs and benchmarks or to include indicators such as Bollinger Bands, relative strength, and moving averages.
RWK - Fundamentals
RWK Expenses & Fees
RWK - Technicals
RWK Bollinger Bands
RWK Support & Resistance
RWK - ETFdb Realtime Rating & Analyst Report
RWK is a passive ETF that seeks to replicate RevenueShares Mid Cap Index. This index tracks the S&P MidCap 400 but each security in the fund is ranked by top line revenue instead of market capitalization
|ETFdb Category||Expense Ratio||Inception Date||Issuer||Structure||YTD Return *|
|Mid Cap Blend Equities||0.54||2008-02-22||RevenueShares||ETF||+3.30%|
RWK Realtime Rating: By Metric
|Metric||Metric Realtime Rating||A+ Metric Rated ETF|
The first adjacent table gives investors an individual Realtime Rating for RWK on several different metrics, including liquidity, expenses, performance, volatility, dividend, and concentration of holdings. The "A+ Metric Rated ETF" field, available to ETFdb Pro members, shows the ETF in the Mid Cap Blend Equities ETFdb Category with the highest Metric Realtime Rating for each individual field.
RWK Realtime Rating: Overall
|ETFdb Rating Type||Overall Rating||A+ Overall Rated ETF|
|Realtime Rating (Overall)|
The second table shows the overall Realtime Rating for RWK, as well as the A+ Overall Rated ETF in RWK's Category. To view all of this data, sign up for a free 14-day trial for ETFdb Pro. To view information on how the ETFdb Realtime Ratings work, click here.
ETFdb Analyst Report for RWK
This ETF is one of several ETFs available that offers exposure to mid cap U.S. stocks, an asset class that can make up a significant portion of long-term, buy-and-hold portfolios. As such, this ETF may be more appealing to those in the portfolio construction process as opposed to short term trade...
Pro Membership Required to Continue Reading
To view the entire ETFdb Realtime Rating, you must be an ETFdb Pro member. To see all that is included in the ETFdb Realtime Rating, see the free previews of ten of the most popular ETFs: SPY, GLD, VWO, EFA, EEM, IVV, QQQ, TIP, VTI, LQD . Please login or begin your 14-day free trial to continue reading. There are several benefits to becoming an ETFdb Pro member today:
- Get valuable insight from our analysts in the ETFdb Category reports, with in-depth breakdown every ETF niche, large or small.
- Get portfolio guidance on nearly every possible investor scenario and include detailed information on risk profiles, asset correlation, portfolio management, and more.
- Get access to our premium monthly newsletter ETF Edge.
- Gain access to premium research reports covering popular sectors of the ETF industry.
- Read in-depth monthly Q&A's with our Senior Analyst Michael Johnston.
- Use the ETFdb Pro Screener to screen ETFs according to your own customized parameters, then download the results in Microsoft Excel format.
- Get 100% access to the ETF Head-To-Head Comparison Tool, a resource that shows how more than 1,100 ETFs stack up against the competition in terms of performance, holdings, and technical strength.