SCHP - U.S. TIPS ETF
- Issuer: Charles Schwab
- Structure: ETF
- Expense Ratio: 0.07%
- ETFdb Category: Inflation-Protected Bonds
- ETF Home Page: SCHP
- Inception: 2010-08-05
- Tax Form: 1099
- Commission Free: Charles Schwab
- SCHP Tracks This Index: Barclays Capital U.S. Treasury Inflation Protected Securities (TIPS) Index (Series-L)
Description: The index includes all publicly issued, U.S. Treasury inflation-protected securities that have at least one year remaining to maturity, are rated investment grade, and have $250 million or more of outstanding face value.
SCHP - Profile
SCHP - Holdings
Top Ten Holdings
- US Treasury TIP: 5.79%
- US Treasury TIP: 5.23%
- US TREASURY TIP: 4.71%
- US Treasury TIP: 4.64%
- US Treasury TIP: 4.64%
- US Treasury TIP: 4.60%
- US TREASURY TIP: 4.58%
- US Treasury TIP 0.125%: 4.46%
- US Treasury TIP: 4.22%
- US Treasury TIP 1.125%: 4.09%
SCHP Asset Allocation
SCHP Bond Sector Breakdown
SCHP Bond Detailed Sector Breakdown
|Agency Mortgage Backed||0.0%|
|Cash And Equivalents||0.0%|
|Commercial Mortgage Backed||0.0%|
|Non Agency Residential Mortgage Backed||0.0%|
|US Municipal Tax Advantaged||0.0%|
SCHP Coupon Breakdown
|0% to 1%||51.63%|
|1% to 2%||24.31%|
|2% to 3%||18.43%|
|3% to 4%||5.63%|
|4% to 5%||0.0%|
|5% to 6%||0.0%|
|6% to 7%||0.0%|
|7% to 8%||0.0%|
|8% to 9%||0.0%|
|9% to 10%||0.0%|
|Greater Than 10%||0.0%|
SCHP Credit Quality
SCHP Maturity Breakdown
|Less Than 1 Year||0.0%|
SCHP - Fact Sheet
Fact sheets are issued by the ETF provider and framed by ETFdb.com. Information contained within the fact sheet is not guaranteed to be timely or accurate.Download the PDF
Having trouble viewing?
Visit Adobe.com to install Adobe Acrobat Viewer.
SCHP - Charts
The following charts can be customized to display historical performance in a number of different formats, including line charts, bar charts, and candlesticks. Time periods can be adjusted to increase or decrease the period shown, ranging from five minutes to several months.
The following chart also includes the option to compare the performance of SCHP relative to other ETFs and benchmarks or to include indicators such as Bollinger Bands, relative strength, and moving averages.
SCHP - Fundamentals
SCHP Expenses & Fees
SCHP - Technicals
SCHP Bollinger Bands
SCHP Support & Resistance
SCHP - ETFdb Realtime Rating & Analyst Report
SCHP is a passive ETF that seeks to replicate Barclays Capital U.S. Treasury Inflation Protected Securities (TIPS) Index (Series-L). The index includes all publicly issued, U.S. Treasury inflation-protected securities that have at least one year remaining to maturity, are rated investment grade, and have $250 million or more of outstanding face value.
|ETFdb Category||Expense Ratio||Inception Date||Issuer||Structure||YTD Return *|
|Inflation-Protected Bonds||0.07||2010-08-05||Charles Schwab||ETF||+5.02%|
SCHP Realtime Rating: By Metric
|Metric||Metric Realtime Rating||A+ Metric Rated ETF|
The first adjacent table gives investors an individual Realtime Rating for SCHP on several different metrics, including liquidity, expenses, performance, volatility, dividend, and concentration of holdings. The "A+ Metric Rated ETF" field, available to ETFdb Pro members, shows the ETF in the Inflation-Protected Bonds ETFdb Category with the highest Metric Realtime Rating for each individual field.
SCHP Realtime Rating: Overall
|ETFdb Rating Type||Overall Rating||A+ Overall Rated ETF|
|Realtime Rating (Overall)|
The second table shows the overall Realtime Rating for SCHP, as well as the A+ Overall Rated ETF in SCHP's Category. To view all of this data, sign up for a free 14-day trial for ETFdb Pro. To view information on how the ETFdb Realtime Ratings work, click here.
ETFdb Analyst Report for SCHP
This ETF offers broad-based exposure to TIPS, bonds issued by the U.S. government featuring principal that adjusts based on certain measures of inflation. As such, SCHP may have appeal as a minor allocation in a long-term portfolio, with increased weighting given if investors are particularly con...
Pro Membership Required to Continue Reading
To view the entire ETFdb Realtime Rating, you must be an ETFdb Pro member. To see all that is included in the ETFdb Realtime Rating, see the free previews of ten of the most popular ETFs: SPY, GLD, VWO, EFA, EEM, IVV, QQQ, TIP, VTI, LQD . Please login or begin your 14-day free trial to continue reading. There are several benefits to becoming an ETFdb Pro member today:
- Get valuable insight from our analysts in the ETFdb Category reports, with in-depth breakdown every ETF niche, large or small.
- Get portfolio guidance on nearly every possible investor scenario and include detailed information on risk profiles, asset correlation, portfolio management, and more.
- Get access to our premium monthly newsletter ETF Edge.
- Gain access to premium research reports covering popular sectors of the ETF industry.
- Read in-depth monthly Q&A's with our Senior Analyst Michael Johnston.
- Use the ETFdb Pro Screener to screen ETFs according to your own customized parameters, then download the results in Microsoft Excel format.
- Get 100% access to the ETF Head-To-Head Comparison Tool, a resource that shows how more than 1,100 ETFs stack up against the competition in terms of performance, holdings, and technical strength.