SGGG Small Cap Aggressive Growth ETF
- Small Cap Growth Equities
Alternative ETFs in the Small Cap Growth Equities Category
|Type||Ticker||Expense Ratio||Assets||Avg. Daily Vol||YTD Return|
|Most Liquid (Volume)|
|Top YTD Performer|
The index is designed to select securities intended to produce performance that is similar to professional investment managers using a small cap aggressive growth investment discipline.
Realtime Rating Summary
SGGG is a passive ETF that seeks to replicate Russell U.S. Small Cap Aggressive Growth Index. The index is designed to select securities intended to produce performance that is similar to professional investment managers using a small cap aggressive growth investment discipline.
The adjacent table gives investors an individual Realtime Rating for SGGG on several different metrics, including liquidity, expenses, performance, volatility, dividend, concentration of holdings in addition to an overall rating. The "A+ Metric Rated ETF" field, available to ETFdb Pro members, shows the ETF in the Small Cap Growth Equities with the highest Metric Realtime Rating for each individual field. To view all of this data, sign up for a free 14-day trial for ETFdb Pro. To view information on how the ETFdb Realtime Ratings work, click here.
SGGG In-Depth Analysis
The following tables and charts contain in-depth metrics for this ETF and compare it to similar peer ETFs within its ETFdb Category.
SGGG Expenses & Fees
This section compares the cost efficiency of this ETF to peers in the same ETFdb Category.
Expenses Ratio Analysis
Commission Free Trading
This ETF is not currently available for commission free trading on any platforms.
Category Commission Free Trading
There are 8 other ETFs in the Small Cap Growth Equities ETFdb Category that are also eligible for commission free trading:
This section shows how this ETF has performed relative to its peer group ETFdb Category.
This section shows how the volatility of this ETF compares to the peer group ETFdb Category.
- 20 Day MA: $62.33
- 60 Day MA: $61.85
- MACD 15 Period: 0.60
- MACD 100 Period: n/a
- Williams % Range 10 Day: 76.39
- Williams % Range 20 Day: 18.63
- RSI 10 Day: 53
- RSI 20 Day: 53
- RSI 30 Day: 54
- Ultimate Oscillator: 46
- Lower Bollinger (10 Day): $62.74
- Upper Bollinger (10 Day): $66.01
- Lower Bollinger (20 Day): $56.92
- Upper Bollinger (20 Day): $67.75
- Lower Bollinger (30 Day): $56.47
- Upper Bollinger (30 Day): $66.86
Support & Resistance
- Support Level 1: $63.61
- Support Level 2: $63.61
- Resistance Level 1: $63.61
- Resistance Level 2: $63.61
- Stochastic Oscillator %D (1 Day): 47.97
- Stochastic Oscillator %D (5 Day): 27.73
- Stochastic Oscillator %K (1 Day): 45.53
- Stochastic Oscillator %K (5 Day): 39.65
Latest SGGG News
October ETF Roundup: Launches, Filings And Closures
Fund Managers Turn Bullish As "Risk Appetite" Increases
October ETF Roundup: Launches, Filings, and Closures
Other ETFs in this ETFdb Category
- IWO iShares Russell 2000 Growth ETF
- IJT iShares S&P Small-Cap 600 Growth ETF
- VBK Small-Cap Growth ETF
- FFTY Innovator IBD 50 Fund
- FYC Small Cap Growth AlphaDEX Fund
- RZG S&P Smallcap 600 Pure Growth
- SLYG SPDR S&P 600 Small Cap Growth ETF
2014 Morningstar, Inc. All Rights Reserved. The information contained herein: ( 1 ) is proprietary to Morningstar and/or its content providers; ( 2 ) may not be copied or distributed; and ( 3 ) is not warranted to be accurate, complete or timely. Neither Morningstar nor its content providers are responsible for any damages or losses arising from any use of this information. Past performance is no guarantee of future results.