URTH - MSCI World ETF
Description: The index represents the performance of stocks in developed market countries (including the U.S.) available for purchase by global investors.
URTH - Profile
URTH - Holdings
Top Ten Holdings
- Apple Inc AAPL: 1.84%
- Exxon Mobil Corporation XOM: 1.22%
- Microsoft Corp MSFT: 1.11%
- Johnson & Johnson JNJ: 0.89%
- Wells Fargo & Co WFC: 0.77%
- General Electric Co GE: 0.76%
- Nestle SA NSRGF: 0.70%
- Procter & Gamble Co PG: 0.70%
- JPMorgan Chase & Co JPM: 0.68%
- Chevron Corp CVX: 0.68%
URTH Asset Allocation
URTH Sector Breakdown
URTH Market Cap Breakdown
URTH Region Breakdown
URTH Country Breakdown
URTH - Fact Sheet
Fact sheets are issued by the ETF provider and framed by ETFdb.com. Information contained within the fact sheet is not guaranteed to be timely or accurate.Download the PDF
Having trouble viewing?
Visit Adobe.com to install Adobe Acrobat Viewer.
URTH - Charts
The following charts can be customized to display historical performance in a number of different formats, including line charts, bar charts, and candlesticks. Time periods can be adjusted to increase or decrease the period shown, ranging from five minutes to several months.
The following chart also includes the option to compare the performance of URTH relative to other ETFs and benchmarks or to include indicators such as Bollinger Bands, relative strength, and moving averages.
URTH - Fundamentals
URTH Expenses & Fees
URTH - Technicals
URTH Bollinger Bands
URTH Support & Resistance
URTH - ETFdb Realtime Rating & Analyst Report
URTH is a passive ETF that seeks to replicate MSCI World Index. The index represents the performance of stocks in developed market countries (including the U.S.) available for purchase by global investors.
|ETFdb Category||Expense Ratio||Inception Date||Issuer||Structure||YTD Return *|
URTH Realtime Rating: By Metric
|Metric||Metric Realtime Rating||A+ Metric Rated ETF|
The first adjacent table gives investors an individual Realtime Rating for URTH on several different metrics, including liquidity, expenses, performance, volatility, dividend, and concentration of holdings. The "A+ Metric Rated ETF" field, available to ETFdb Pro members, shows the ETF in the Global Equities ETFdb Category with the highest Metric Realtime Rating for each individual field.
URTH Realtime Rating: Overall
|ETFdb Rating Type||Overall Rating||A+ Overall Rated ETF|
|Realtime Rating (Overall)|
The second table shows the overall Realtime Rating for URTH, as well as the A+ Overall Rated ETF in URTH's Category. To view all of this data, sign up for a free 14-day trial for ETFdb Pro. To view information on how the ETFdb Realtime Ratings work, click here.
ETFdb Analyst Report for URTH
This ETF is one of the broadest equity products on the market, offering exposure to stocks in developed market countries (including the U.S.) all over the globe. URTH is in direct competition with VT, an offering from Vanguard which boasts an even deeper portfolio of holdings. Although VT is just...
Pro Membership Required to Continue Reading
To view the entire ETFdb Realtime Rating, you must be an ETFdb Pro member. To see all that is included in the ETFdb Realtime Rating, see the free previews of ten of the most popular ETFs: SPY, GLD, VWO, EFA, EEM, IVV, QQQ, TIP, VTI, LQD . Please login or begin your 14-day free trial to continue reading. There are several benefits to becoming an ETFdb Pro member today:
- Get valuable insight from our analysts in the ETFdb Category reports, with in-depth breakdown every ETF niche, large or small.
- Get portfolio guidance on nearly every possible investor scenario and include detailed information on risk profiles, asset correlation, portfolio management, and more.
- Get access to our premium monthly newsletter ETF Edge.
- Gain access to premium research reports covering popular sectors of the ETF industry.
- Read in-depth monthly Q&A's with our Senior Analyst Michael Johnston.
- Use the ETFdb Pro Screener to screen ETFs according to your own customized parameters, then download the results in Microsoft Excel format.
- Get 100% access to the ETF Head-To-Head Comparison Tool, a resource that shows how more than 1,100 ETFs stack up against the competition in terms of performance, holdings, and technical strength.