UUP - DB USD Index Bullish Fact Sheet
UUP Tracks This Index: Deutsche Bank Long US Dollar Index (USDX) Futures Index
The Index is a rules-based index composed solely of long USDX futures contracts. The USDX futures contract is designed to replicate the performance of being long the US Dollar against the following currencies: Euro, Japanese Yen, British Pound, Canadian Dollar, Swedish Krona and Swiss Franc.
- Issuer: Invesco PowerShares
Structure: Commodity Pool
ETFdb Category: Currency
ETF Home Page: UUP
Tax Form: K-1
Fact sheets are issued by the ETF provider and framed by ETFdb.com. Information contained within the fact sheet is not guaranteed to be timely or accurate.
Having trouble viewing?
Visit Adobe.com to install Adobe Acrobat Viewer.
Explore UUP on ETFdb
- UUP Price & Trading Information: View UUP's latest price and trading information
- UUP Holdings: View UUP holdings by asset class, sector, country and more
- UUP Charts: Create custom charts of UUP
- UUP Returns: See historical performance, volatility, and dividend information
- UUP Head-To-Head: See how UUP compares to any other ETF in terms holdings, dividends, and more
- UUP Technical Indicators: Analyze UUP's momentum, relative strength, MACD and more
- UUP Category Report: View the Currency ETFdb Category Report
- UUP Realtime Rating: See how UUP rates against comparable ETFs in terms of expenses, historical returns, volatility, and concentration
Search ETF Database