VB - Small-Cap ETF
Description: The index represents the universe of small-capitalization companies in the U.S. equity market.
VB - Profile
VB - Holdings
Top Ten Holdings
- Cooper Companies COO: 0.28%
- Medivation Inc MDVN: 0.28%
- Snap-on Inc SNA: 0.27%
- Arthur J Gallagher & Co AJG: 0.27%
- Alkermes PLC ALKS: 0.26%
- Harman International Industries Inc HAR: 0.26%
- Alaska Air Group Inc ALK: 0.26%
- Gannett Co Inc GCI: 0.25%
- Packaging Corp of America PKG: 0.25%
- Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co GT: 0.24%
VB Asset Allocation
VB Sector Breakdown
VB Market Cap Breakdown
VB Region Breakdown
VB Country Breakdown
VB - Fact Sheet
Fact sheets are issued by the ETF provider and framed by ETFdb.com. Information contained within the fact sheet is not guaranteed to be timely or accurate.Download the PDF
Having trouble viewing?
Visit Adobe.com to install Adobe Acrobat Viewer.
VB - Charts
The following charts can be customized to display historical performance in a number of different formats, including line charts, bar charts, and candlesticks. Time periods can be adjusted to increase or decrease the period shown, ranging from five minutes to several months.
The following chart also includes the option to compare the performance of VB relative to other ETFs and benchmarks or to include indicators such as Bollinger Bands, relative strength, and moving averages.
VB - Fundamentals
VB Expenses & Fees
VB - Technicals
VB Bollinger Bands
VB Support & Resistance
VB - ETFdb Realtime Rating & Analyst Report
VB is a passive ETF that seeks to replicate CRSP US Small Cap Index. The index represents the universe of small-capitalization companies in the U.S. equity market.
|ETFdb Category||Expense Ratio||Inception Date||Issuer||Structure||YTD Return *|
|Small Cap Blend Equities||0.09||2004-01-26||Vanguard||ETF||+4.91%|
VB Realtime Rating: By Metric
|Metric||Metric Realtime Rating||A+ Metric Rated ETF|
The first adjacent table gives investors an individual Realtime Rating for VB on several different metrics, including liquidity, expenses, performance, volatility, dividend, and concentration of holdings. The "A+ Metric Rated ETF" field, available to ETFdb Pro members, shows the ETF in the Small Cap Blend Equities ETFdb Category with the highest Metric Realtime Rating for each individual field.
VB Realtime Rating: Overall
|ETFdb Rating Type||Overall Rating||A+ Overall Rated ETF|
|Realtime Rating (Overall)|
The second table shows the overall Realtime Rating for VB, as well as the A+ Overall Rated ETF in VB's Category. To view all of this data, sign up for a free 14-day trial for ETFdb Pro. To view information on how the ETFdb Realtime Ratings work, click here.
ETFdb Analyst Report for VB
VB seeks to replicate a benchmark which offers exposure to small cap firms in the U.S. equity market. The investment thesis behind small caps is that these firms are likely to provide strong growth prospects to a portfolio and should have a much easier time growing then their large cap counterpar...
Pro Membership Required to Continue Reading
To view the entire ETFdb Realtime Rating, you must be an ETFdb Pro member. To see all that is included in the ETFdb Realtime Rating, see the free previews of ten of the most popular ETFs: SPY, GLD, VWO, EFA, EEM, IVV, QQQ, TIP, VTI, LQD . Please login or begin your 14-day free trial to continue reading. There are several benefits to becoming an ETFdb Pro member today:
- Get valuable insight from our analysts in the ETFdb Category reports, with in-depth breakdown every ETF niche, large or small.
- Get portfolio guidance on nearly every possible investor scenario and include detailed information on risk profiles, asset correlation, portfolio management, and more.
- Get access to our premium monthly newsletter ETF Edge.
- Gain access to premium research reports covering popular sectors of the ETF industry.
- Read in-depth monthly Q&A's with our Senior Analyst Michael Johnston.
- Use the ETFdb Pro Screener to screen ETFs according to your own customized parameters, then download the results in Microsoft Excel format.
- Get 100% access to the ETF Head-To-Head Comparison Tool, a resource that shows how more than 1,100 ETFs stack up against the competition in terms of performance, holdings, and technical strength.