VFH - Financials ETF
Description: The index consists of stocks of large, medium, and small U.S. companies in the financials sector, as classified under the Global Industry Classification Standard (GICS). This GICS sector is made up of companies involved in activities such as banking, mortgage finance, consumer finance, specialized finance, investment banking and brokerage, asset management and custody, corporate lending, insurance, financial investment, and real estate (including REITs).
VFH - Profile
VFH - Holdings
Top Ten Holdings
- Wells Fargo & Co WFC: 6.64%
- JPMorgan Chase & Co JPM: 6.11%
- Bank of America Corporation BAC: 5.04%
- Citigroup Inc C: 4.22%
- Berkshire Hathaway Inc Class B BRK.B: 3.68%
- American Express Co AXP: 2.52%
- U.S. Bancorp USB: 2.15%
- Goldman Sachs Group Inc GS: 2.05%
- American International Group Inc AIG: 1.99%
- Simon Property Group Inc SPG: 1.43%
VFH Asset Allocation
VFH Sector Breakdown
VFH Market Cap Breakdown
VFH Region Breakdown
VFH Country Breakdown
VFH - Fact Sheet
Fact sheets are issued by the ETF provider and framed by ETFdb.com. Information contained within the fact sheet is not guaranteed to be timely or accurate.Download the PDF
Having trouble viewing?
Visit Adobe.com to install Adobe Acrobat Viewer.
VFH - Charts
The following charts can be customized to display historical performance in a number of different formats, including line charts, bar charts, and candlesticks. Time periods can be adjusted to increase or decrease the period shown, ranging from five minutes to several months.
The following chart also includes the option to compare the performance of VFH relative to other ETFs and benchmarks or to include indicators such as Bollinger Bands, relative strength, and moving averages.
VFH - Fundamentals
VFH Expenses & Fees
VFH - Technicals
VFH Bollinger Bands
VFH Support & Resistance
VFH - ETFdb Realtime Rating & Analyst Report
VFH is a passive ETF that seeks to replicate MSCI US Investable Market Financials 25/50 Index. The index consists of stocks of large, medium, and small U.S. companies in the financials sector, as classified under the Global Industry Classification Standard (GICS). This GICS sector is made up of companies involved in activities such as banking, mortgage finance, consumer finance, specialized finance, investment banking and brokerage, asset management and custody, corporate lending, insurance, financial investment, and real estate (including REITs).
|ETFdb Category||Expense Ratio||Inception Date||Issuer||Structure||YTD Return *|
VFH Realtime Rating: By Metric
|Metric||Metric Realtime Rating||A+ Metric Rated ETF|
The first adjacent table gives investors an individual Realtime Rating for VFH on several different metrics, including liquidity, expenses, performance, volatility, dividend, and concentration of holdings. The "A+ Metric Rated ETF" field, available to ETFdb Pro members, shows the ETF in the Financials Equities ETFdb Category with the highest Metric Realtime Rating for each individual field.
VFH Realtime Rating: Overall
|ETFdb Rating Type||Overall Rating||A+ Overall Rated ETF|
|Realtime Rating (Overall)|
The second table shows the overall Realtime Rating for VFH, as well as the A+ Overall Rated ETF in VFH's Category. To view all of this data, sign up for a free 14-day trial for ETFdb Pro. To view information on how the ETFdb Realtime Ratings work, click here.
ETFdb Analyst Report for VFH
This ETF delivers targeted exposure to the U.S. financial sector, making it one option for investors seeking to tile their portfolios towards U.S. banks. While VFH may seem similar to XLF and other financial ETFs, the makeup of this product is actually very different. VFH offers considerably grea...
Pro Membership Required to Continue Reading
To view the entire ETFdb Realtime Rating, you must be an ETFdb Pro member. To see all that is included in the ETFdb Realtime Rating, see the free previews of ten of the most popular ETFs: SPY, GLD, VWO, EFA, EEM, IVV, QQQ, TIP, VTI, LQD . Please login or begin your 14-day free trial to continue reading. There are several benefits to becoming an ETFdb Pro member today:
- Get valuable insight from our analysts in the ETFdb Category reports, with in-depth breakdown every ETF niche, large or small.
- Get portfolio guidance on nearly every possible investor scenario and include detailed information on risk profiles, asset correlation, portfolio management, and more.
- Get access to our premium monthly newsletter ETF Edge.
- Gain access to premium research reports covering popular sectors of the ETF industry.
- Read in-depth monthly Q&A's with our Senior Analyst Michael Johnston.
- Use the ETFdb Pro Screener to screen ETFs according to your own customized parameters, then download the results in Microsoft Excel format.
- Get 100% access to the ETF Head-To-Head Comparison Tool, a resource that shows how more than 1,100 ETFs stack up against the competition in terms of performance, holdings, and technical strength.