VGK - FTSE Europe ETF
Description: The FTSE Developed Europe Index is one of a range of indices designed to help investors benchmark their European investments. The index comprises large and mid cap stocks providing coverage of the Developed markets in Europe. The index is derived from the FTSE Global Equity Index Series (GEIS), which covers 98% of the world's investable market capitalization.
VGK - Profile
VGK - Holdings
Top Ten Holdings
- Nestle SA NSRGF: 2.76%
- Novartis AG NVSEF: 2.34%
- HSBC Holdings PLC HBCYF: 2.30%
- Roche Holding AG RHHVF: 2.29%
- Royal Dutch Shell PLC Class A RYDAF: 1.78%
- BP PLC BPAQF: 1.64%
- Total SA TTFNF: 1.50%
- Sanofi SNYNF: 1.40%
- GlaxoSmithKline PLC GLAXF: 1.33%
- Banco Santander SA BCDRF: 1.31%
VGK Asset Allocation
VGK Sector Breakdown
VGK Market Cap Breakdown
VGK Region Breakdown
VGK Country Breakdown
VGK - Fact Sheet
Fact sheets are issued by the ETF provider and framed by ETFdb.com. Information contained within the fact sheet is not guaranteed to be timely or accurate.Download the PDF
Having trouble viewing?
Visit Adobe.com to install Adobe Acrobat Viewer.
VGK - Charts
The following charts can be customized to display historical performance in a number of different formats, including line charts, bar charts, and candlesticks. Time periods can be adjusted to increase or decrease the period shown, ranging from five minutes to several months.
The following chart also includes the option to compare the performance of VGK relative to other ETFs and benchmarks or to include indicators such as Bollinger Bands, relative strength, and moving averages.
VGK - Fundamentals
VGK Expenses & Fees
VGK - Technicals
VGK Bollinger Bands
VGK Support & Resistance
VGK - ETFdb Realtime Rating & Analyst Report
VGK is a passive ETF that seeks to replicate FTSE Developed Europe Index. The FTSE Developed Europe Index is one of a range of indices designed to help investors benchmark their European investments. The index comprises large and mid cap stocks providing coverage of the Developed markets in Europe. The index is derived from the FTSE Global Equity Index Series (GEIS), which covers 98% of the world's investable market capitalization.
|ETFdb Category||Expense Ratio||Inception Date||Issuer||Structure||YTD Return *|
VGK Realtime Rating: By Metric
|Metric||Metric Realtime Rating||A+ Metric Rated ETF|
The first adjacent table gives investors an individual Realtime Rating for VGK on several different metrics, including liquidity, expenses, performance, volatility, dividend, and concentration of holdings. The "A+ Metric Rated ETF" field, available to ETFdb Pro members, shows the ETF in the Europe Equities ETFdb Category with the highest Metric Realtime Rating for each individual field.
VGK Realtime Rating: Overall
|ETFdb Rating Type||Overall Rating||A+ Overall Rated ETF|
|Realtime Rating (Overall)|
The second table shows the overall Realtime Rating for VGK, as well as the A+ Overall Rated ETF in VGK's Category. To view all of this data, sign up for a free 14-day trial for ETFdb Pro. To view information on how the ETFdb Realtime Ratings work, click here.
ETFdb Analyst Report for VGK
This ETF offers broad based exposure to the developed economies of Europe, spreading holdings across more than a dozen markets. As such, this ETF can be an efficient tool for investors looking to tilt exposure towards this region of the world. Those seeking broader exposure to ex-U.S. developed m...
Pro Membership Required to Continue Reading
To view the entire ETFdb Realtime Rating, you must be an ETFdb Pro member. To see all that is included in the ETFdb Realtime Rating, see the free previews of ten of the most popular ETFs: SPY, GLD, VWO, EFA, EEM, IVV, QQQ, TIP, VTI, LQD . Please login or begin your 14-day free trial to continue reading. There are several benefits to becoming an ETFdb Pro member today:
- Get valuable insight from our analysts in the ETFdb Category reports, with in-depth breakdown every ETF niche, large or small.
- Get portfolio guidance on nearly every possible investor scenario and include detailed information on risk profiles, asset correlation, portfolio management, and more.
- Get access to our premium monthly newsletter ETF Edge.
- Gain access to premium research reports covering popular sectors of the ETF industry.
- Read in-depth monthly Q&A's with our Senior Analyst Michael Johnston.
- Use the ETFdb Pro Screener to screen ETFs according to your own customized parameters, then download the results in Microsoft Excel format.
- Get 100% access to the ETF Head-To-Head Comparison Tool, a resource that shows how more than 1,100 ETFs stack up against the competition in terms of performance, holdings, and technical strength.