VOE - Mid-Cap Value ETF
Description: The MSCI US Mid Cap Value Index represents the value companies of the MSCI US Mid Cap 450 Index. (The MSCI US Mid Cap 450 Index represents the universe of mid-capitalization companies in the U.S. equity market.)
VOE - Profile
VOE - Holdings
Top Ten Holdings
- Mattel, Inc. MAT: 1.08%
- American Capital Agency Corp. AGNC: 0.92%
- Host Hotels & Resorts Inc HST: 0.91%
- Seagate Technology PLC STX: 0.89%
- Genuine Parts Company GPC: 0.87%
- Actavis Inc ACT: 0.85%
- DTE Energy Holding Company DTE: 0.85%
- Regions Financial Corporation RF: 0.83%
- Life Technologies Corp LIFE: 0.80%
- Pentair Ltd PNR: 0.80%
VOE Asset Allocation
VOE Sector Breakdown
VOE Market Cap Breakdown
VOE Region Breakdown
VOE Country Breakdown
VOE - Fact Sheet
Fact sheets are issued by the ETF provider and framed by ETFdb.com. Information contained within the fact sheet is not guaranteed to be timely or accurate.Download the PDF
Having trouble viewing?
Visit Adobe.com to install Adobe Acrobat Viewer.
VOE - Charts
The following charts can be customized to display historical performance in a number of different formats, including line charts, bar charts, and candlesticks. Time periods can be adjusted to increase or decrease the period shown, ranging from five minutes to several months.
The following chart also includes the option to compare the performance of VOE relative to other ETFs and benchmarks or to include indicators such as Bollinger Bands, relative strength, and moving averages.
VOE - Fundamentals
VOE Expenses & Fees
VOE - Technicals
VOE Bollinger Bands
VOE Support & Resistance
VOE - ETFdb Realtime Rating & Analyst Report
VOE is a passive ETF that seeks to replicate MSCI US Mid Cap Value Index. The MSCI US Mid Cap Value Index represents the value companies of the MSCI US Mid Cap 450 Index. (The MSCI US Mid Cap 450 Index represents the universe of mid-capitalization companies in the U.S. equity market.)
|ETFdb Category||Expense Ratio||Inception Date||Issuer||Structure||YTD Return *|
|Mid Cap Value Equities||0.1||2006-08-17||Vanguard||ETF||+32.22%|
VOE Realtime Rating: By Metric
|Metric||Metric Realtime Rating||A+ Metric Rated ETF|
The first adjacent table gives investors an individual Realtime Rating for VOE on several different metrics, including liquidity, expenses, performance, volatility, dividend, and concentration of holdings. The "A+ Metric Rated ETF" field, available to ETFdb Pro members, shows the ETF in the Mid Cap Value Equities ETFdb Category with the highest Metric Realtime Rating for each individual field.
VOE Realtime Rating: Overall
|ETFdb Rating Type||Overall Rating||A+ Overall Rated ETF|
|Realtime Rating (Overall)|
The second table shows the overall Realtime Rating for VOE, as well as the A+ Overall Rated ETF in VOE's Category. To view all of this data, sign up for a free 14-day trial for ETFdb Pro. To view information on how the ETFdb Realtime Ratings work, click here.
ETFdb Analyst Report for VOE
This ETF offers exposure to mid cap stocks that exhibit value characteristics, making VOE a potentially useful tool for investors looking to fine tune their domestic equity exposure or implement a tilt towards a specific investment style. Investors constructing a long-term portfolio would be bett...
Pro Membership Required to Continue Reading
To view the entire ETFdb Realtime Rating, you must be an ETFdb Pro member. To see all that is included in the ETFdb Realtime Rating, see the free previews of ten of the most popular ETFs: SPY, GLD, VWO, EFA, EEM, IVV, QQQ, TIP, VTI, LQD . Please login or begin your 14-day free trial to continue reading. There are several benefits to becoming an ETFdb Pro member today:
- Get valuable insight from our analysts in the ETFdb Category reports, with in-depth breakdown every ETF niche, large or small.
- Get portfolio guidance on nearly every possible investor scenario and include detailed information on risk profiles, asset correlation, portfolio management, and more.
- Get access to our premium monthly newsletter ETF Edge.
- Gain access to premium research reports covering popular sectors of the ETF industry.
- Read in-depth monthly Q&A's with our Senior Analyst Michael Johnston.
- Use the ETFdb Pro Screener to screen ETFs according to your own customized parameters, then download the results in Microsoft Excel format.
- Get 100% access to the ETF Head-To-Head Comparison Tool, a resource that shows how more than 1,100 ETFs stack up against the competition in terms of performance, holdings, and technical strength.