VONE - Russell 1000 ETF
Description: The index is capitalization-weighted and consists of the 1000 largest companies domiciled in the U.S. and its territories.
VONE - Profile
VONE - Holdings
Top Ten Holdings
- Apple Inc AAPL: 3.44%
- Exxon Mobil Corporation XOM: 1.83%
- Microsoft Corp MSFT: 1.62%
- Johnson & Johnson JNJ: 1.38%
- Berkshire Hathaway Inc Class B BRK.B: 1.28%
- Wells Fargo & Co WFC: 1.21%
- General Electric Co GE: 1.17%
- Procter & Gamble Co PG: 1.11%
- JPMorgan Chase & Co JPM: 1.00%
- Pfizer Inc PFE: 0.97%
VONE Asset Allocation
VONE Sector Breakdown
VONE Market Cap Breakdown
VONE Region Breakdown
VONE Country Breakdown
VONE - Fact Sheet
Fact sheets are issued by the ETF provider and framed by ETFdb.com. Information contained within the fact sheet is not guaranteed to be timely or accurate.Download the PDF
Having trouble viewing?
Visit Adobe.com to install Adobe Acrobat Viewer.
VONE - Charts
The following charts can be customized to display historical performance in a number of different formats, including line charts, bar charts, and candlesticks. Time periods can be adjusted to increase or decrease the period shown, ranging from five minutes to several months.
The following chart also includes the option to compare the performance of VONE relative to other ETFs and benchmarks or to include indicators such as Bollinger Bands, relative strength, and moving averages.
VONE - Fundamentals
VONE Expenses & Fees
VONE - Technicals
VONE Bollinger Bands
VONE Support & Resistance
VONE - ETFdb Realtime Rating & Analyst Report
VONE is a passive ETF that seeks to replicate Russell 1000 Index. The index is capitalization-weighted and consists of the 1000 largest companies domiciled in the U.S. and its territories.
|ETFdb Category||Expense Ratio||Inception Date||Issuer||Structure||YTD Return *|
|Large Cap Blend Equities||0.12||2010-09-20||Vanguard||ETF||+0.84%|
VONE Realtime Rating: By Metric
|Metric||Metric Realtime Rating||A+ Metric Rated ETF|
The first adjacent table gives investors an individual Realtime Rating for VONE on several different metrics, including liquidity, expenses, performance, volatility, dividend, and concentration of holdings. The "A+ Metric Rated ETF" field, available to ETFdb Pro members, shows the ETF in the Large Cap Blend Equities ETFdb Category with the highest Metric Realtime Rating for each individual field.
VONE Realtime Rating: Overall
|ETFdb Rating Type||Overall Rating||A+ Overall Rated ETF|
|Realtime Rating (Overall)|
The second table shows the overall Realtime Rating for VONE, as well as the A+ Overall Rated ETF in VONE's Category. To view all of this data, sign up for a free 14-day trial for ETFdb Pro. To view information on how the ETFdb Realtime Ratings work, click here.
ETFdb Analyst Report for VONE
This ETF tracks the Russell 1000 Index, a benchmark consisting of some of America's largest companies. As a result, investors should think of this as a play on mega and large cap stocks in the American market. These securities are usually known as 'Blue Chips' and are some of the most famous and ...
Pro Membership Required to Continue Reading
To view the entire ETFdb Realtime Rating, you must be an ETFdb Pro member. To see all that is included in the ETFdb Realtime Rating, see the free previews of ten of the most popular ETFs: SPY, GLD, VWO, EFA, EEM, IVV, QQQ, TIP, VTI, LQD . Please login or begin your 14-day free trial to continue reading. There are several benefits to becoming an ETFdb Pro member today:
- Get valuable insight from our analysts in the ETFdb Category reports, with in-depth breakdown every ETF niche, large or small.
- Get portfolio guidance on nearly every possible investor scenario and include detailed information on risk profiles, asset correlation, portfolio management, and more.
- Get access to our premium monthly newsletter ETF Edge.
- Gain access to premium research reports covering popular sectors of the ETF industry.
- Read in-depth monthly Q&A's with our Senior Analyst Michael Johnston.
- Use the ETFdb Pro Screener to screen ETFs according to your own customized parameters, then download the results in Microsoft Excel format.
- Get 100% access to the ETF Head-To-Head Comparison Tool, a resource that shows how more than 1,100 ETFs stack up against the competition in terms of performance, holdings, and technical strength.