VOX - Telecom ETF
- Issuer: Vanguard
- Structure: ETF
- Expense Ratio: 0.14%
- ETFdb Category: Communications Equities
- ETF Home Page: VOX
- Inception: 2004-09-23
- Tax Form: 1099
- Commission Free: Vanguard
- VOX Tracks This Index: MSCI US Investable Market Telecommunication Services 25/50 Index
Description: The index consists of stocks of large, medium, and small U.S. companies in the telecommunication services sector, as classified under the Global Industry Classification Standard (GICS). This GICS sector is made up of companies that provide communications services primarily through a fixed-line, cellular, wireless, high bandwidth, and/or fiber-optic cable network.
VOX - Profile
VOX - Holdings
Top Ten Holdings
- AT&T Inc T: 21.68%
- Verizon Communications Inc VZ: 21.15%
- Level 3 Communications Inc LVLT: 4.59%
- SBA Communications Corp SBAC: 4.43%
- CenturyLink Inc CTL: 4.39%
- Frontier Communications Corp Class B FTR: 3.00%
- T-Mobile US Inc TMUS: 2.73%
- Consolidated Communications Inc CNSL: 2.42%
- Windstream Holdings, Inc. WIN: 2.26%
- 8x8 Inc EGHT: 1.93%
VOX Asset Allocation
VOX Sector Breakdown
VOX Market Cap Breakdown
VOX Region Breakdown
VOX Country Breakdown
VOX - Fact Sheet
Fact sheets are issued by the ETF provider and framed by ETFdb.com. Information contained within the fact sheet is not guaranteed to be timely or accurate.Download the PDF
Having trouble viewing?
Visit Adobe.com to install Adobe Acrobat Viewer.
VOX - Charts
The following charts can be customized to display historical performance in a number of different formats, including line charts, bar charts, and candlesticks. Time periods can be adjusted to increase or decrease the period shown, ranging from five minutes to several months.
The following chart also includes the option to compare the performance of VOX relative to other ETFs and benchmarks or to include indicators such as Bollinger Bands, relative strength, and moving averages.
VOX - Fundamentals
VOX Expenses & Fees
VOX - Technicals
VOX Bollinger Bands
VOX Support & Resistance
VOX - ETFdb Realtime Rating & Analyst Report
VOX is a passive ETF that seeks to replicate MSCI US Investable Market Telecommunication Services 25/50 Index. The index consists of stocks of large, medium, and small U.S. companies in the telecommunication services sector, as classified under the Global Industry Classification Standard (GICS). This GICS sector is made up of companies that provide communications services primarily through a fixed-line, cellular, wireless, high bandwidth, and/or fiber-optic cable network.
|ETFdb Category||Expense Ratio||Inception Date||Issuer||Structure||YTD Return *|
VOX Realtime Rating: By Metric
|Metric||Metric Realtime Rating||A+ Metric Rated ETF|
The first adjacent table gives investors an individual Realtime Rating for VOX on several different metrics, including liquidity, expenses, performance, volatility, dividend, and concentration of holdings. The "A+ Metric Rated ETF" field, available to ETFdb Pro members, shows the ETF in the Communications Equities ETFdb Category with the highest Metric Realtime Rating for each individual field.
VOX Realtime Rating: Overall
|ETFdb Rating Type||Overall Rating||A+ Overall Rated ETF|
|Realtime Rating (Overall)|
The second table shows the overall Realtime Rating for VOX, as well as the A+ Overall Rated ETF in VOX's Category. To view all of this data, sign up for a free 14-day trial for ETFdb Pro. To view information on how the ETFdb Realtime Ratings work, click here.
ETFdb Analyst Report for VOX
This ETF offers low cost, broad-based exposure to the telecom industry, making in an option for investors looking to overweight a corner of the U.S. market that can often deliver attractive dividend yields. There are, however, some potential drawbacks: a handful of mega cap companies account for ...
Pro Membership Required to Continue Reading
To view the entire ETFdb Realtime Rating, you must be an ETFdb Pro member. To see all that is included in the ETFdb Realtime Rating, see the free previews of ten of the most popular ETFs: SPY, GLD, VWO, EFA, EEM, IVV, QQQ, TIP, VTI, LQD . Please login or begin your 14-day free trial to continue reading. There are several benefits to becoming an ETFdb Pro member today:
- Get valuable insight from our analysts in the ETFdb Category reports, with in-depth breakdown every ETF niche, large or small.
- Get portfolio guidance on nearly every possible investor scenario and include detailed information on risk profiles, asset correlation, portfolio management, and more.
- Get access to our premium monthly newsletter ETF Edge.
- Gain access to premium research reports covering popular sectors of the ETF industry.
- Read in-depth monthly Q&A's with our Senior Analyst Michael Johnston.
- Use the ETFdb Pro Screener to screen ETFs according to your own customized parameters, then download the results in Microsoft Excel format.
- Get 100% access to the ETF Head-To-Head Comparison Tool, a resource that shows how more than 1,100 ETFs stack up against the competition in terms of performance, holdings, and technical strength.