VPL - FTSE Pacific ETF
Description: The index consists of approximately 836 common stocks of companies located in Japan, Australia, South Korea, Hong Kong, Singapore, and New Zealand.
VPL - Profile
VPL - Holdings
Top Ten Holdings
- Toyota Motor Corp TOYOF: 2.72%
- Samsung Electronics Co Ltd SSNLF: 2.33%
- Commonwealth Bank of Australia CBAUF: 2.20%
- BHP Billiton Ltd BHPLF: 1.99%
- Westpac Banking Corp WEBNF: 1.82%
- Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Ltd ANEWF: 1.53%
- Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group Inc MBFJF: 1.47%
- National Australia Bank Ltd NAUBF: 1.36%
- SOFTBANK Corp SFTBF: 1.23%
- AIA Group Ltd AAIGF: 1.18%
VPL Asset Allocation
VPL Sector Breakdown
VPL Market Cap Breakdown
VPL Region Breakdown
VPL Country Breakdown
VPL - Fact Sheet
Fact sheets are issued by the ETF provider and framed by ETFdb.com. Information contained within the fact sheet is not guaranteed to be timely or accurate.Download the PDF
Having trouble viewing?
Visit Adobe.com to install Adobe Acrobat Viewer.
VPL - Charts
The following charts can be customized to display historical performance in a number of different formats, including line charts, bar charts, and candlesticks. Time periods can be adjusted to increase or decrease the period shown, ranging from five minutes to several months.
The following chart also includes the option to compare the performance of VPL relative to other ETFs and benchmarks or to include indicators such as Bollinger Bands, relative strength, and moving averages.
VPL - Fundamentals
VPL Expenses & Fees
VPL - Technicals
VPL Bollinger Bands
VPL Support & Resistance
VPL - ETFdb Realtime Rating & Analyst Report
VPL is a passive ETF that seeks to replicate FTSE Developed Asia Pacific Index. The index consists of approximately 836 common stocks of companies located in Japan, Australia, South Korea, Hong Kong, Singapore, and New Zealand.
|ETFdb Category||Expense Ratio||Inception Date||Issuer||Structure||YTD Return *|
|Asia Pacific Equities||0.12||2005-03-04||Vanguard||ETF||-5.97%|
VPL Realtime Rating: By Metric
|Metric||Metric Realtime Rating||A+ Metric Rated ETF|
The first adjacent table gives investors an individual Realtime Rating for VPL on several different metrics, including liquidity, expenses, performance, volatility, dividend, and concentration of holdings. The "A+ Metric Rated ETF" field, available to ETFdb Pro members, shows the ETF in the Asia Pacific Equities ETFdb Category with the highest Metric Realtime Rating for each individual field.
VPL Realtime Rating: Overall
|ETFdb Rating Type||Overall Rating||A+ Overall Rated ETF|
|Realtime Rating (Overall)|
The second table shows the overall Realtime Rating for VPL, as well as the A+ Overall Rated ETF in VPL's Category. To view all of this data, sign up for a free 14-day trial for ETFdb Pro. To view information on how the ETFdb Realtime Ratings work, click here.
ETFdb Analyst Report for VPL
This ETF is a low cost option for accessing advanced Asia Pacific economies. VPL consists almost entirely of developed market exposure, with Japan accounting for most of the portfolio and Australia also making up a significant chunk. Given this profile, VPL can potentially be used in a number of ...
Pro Membership Required to Continue Reading
To view the entire ETFdb Realtime Rating, you must be an ETFdb Pro member. To see all that is included in the ETFdb Realtime Rating, see the free previews of ten of the most popular ETFs: SPY, GLD, VWO, EFA, EEM, IVV, QQQ, TIP, VTI, LQD . Please login or begin your 14-day free trial to continue reading. There are several benefits to becoming an ETFdb Pro member today:
- Get valuable insight from our analysts in the ETFdb Category reports, with in-depth breakdown every ETF niche, large or small.
- Get portfolio guidance on nearly every possible investor scenario and include detailed information on risk profiles, asset correlation, portfolio management, and more.
- Get access to our premium monthly newsletter ETF Edge.
- Gain access to premium research reports covering popular sectors of the ETF industry.
- Read in-depth monthly Q&A's with our Senior Analyst Michael Johnston.
- Use the ETFdb Pro Screener to screen ETFs according to your own customized parameters, then download the results in Microsoft Excel format.
- Get 100% access to the ETF Head-To-Head Comparison Tool, a resource that shows how more than 1,100 ETFs stack up against the competition in terms of performance, holdings, and technical strength.