WEAT - Wheat Fund
Description: This products invests in futures contracts linked to the commodity of wheat.
WEAT - Profile
WEAT - Holdings
Top Ten Holdings
- W Z5 Wheat Future(Cbt) Dec15: 34.51%
- W K5 Wheat Future(Cbt) May15: 34.42%
- W N5 Wheat Future(Cbt) Jul15: 29.45%
WEAT Asset Allocation
WEAT - Fact Sheet
Fact sheets are issued by the ETF provider and framed by ETFdb.com. Information contained within the fact sheet is not guaranteed to be timely or accurate.Download the PDF
Having trouble viewing?
Visit Adobe.com to install Adobe Acrobat Viewer.
WEAT - Charts
The following charts can be customized to display historical performance in a number of different formats, including line charts, bar charts, and candlesticks. Time periods can be adjusted to increase or decrease the period shown, ranging from five minutes to several months.
The following chart also includes the option to compare the performance of WEAT relative to other ETFs and benchmarks or to include indicators such as Bollinger Bands, relative strength, and moving averages.
WEAT - Fundamentals
WEAT Expenses & Fees
WEAT - Technicals
WEAT Bollinger Bands
WEAT Support & Resistance
WEAT - ETFdb Realtime Rating & Analyst Report
WEAT is a passive Commodity Pool that seeks to replicate Wheat Futures. This products invests in futures contracts linked to the commodity of wheat.
|ETFdb Category||Expense Ratio||Inception Date||Issuer||Structure||YTD Return *|
|Agricultural Commodities||3.74||2011-09-19||Teucrium||Commodity Pool||-10.44%|
WEAT Realtime Rating: By Metric
|Metric||Metric Realtime Rating||A+ Metric Rated ETF|
The first adjacent table gives investors an individual Realtime Rating for WEAT on several different metrics, including liquidity, expenses, performance, volatility, dividend, and concentration of holdings. The "A+ Metric Rated ETF" field, available to ETFdb Pro members, shows the ETF in the Agricultural Commodities ETFdb Category with the highest Metric Realtime Rating for each individual field.
WEAT Realtime Rating: Overall
|ETFdb Rating Type||Overall Rating||A+ Overall Rated ETF|
|Realtime Rating (Overall)|
The second table shows the overall Realtime Rating for WEAT, as well as the A+ Overall Rated ETF in WEAT's Category. To view all of this data, sign up for a free 14-day trial for ETFdb Pro. To view information on how the ETFdb Realtime Ratings work, click here.
ETFdb Analyst Report for WEAT
This ETF offers exposure to wheat futures contracts; when WEAT debuted in 2011, it became the first pure play wheat ETP on the market. Like many exchange-traded commodity products, WEAT should not be expected to deliver exposure to spot wheat prices. Because the underlying index consists of wheat...
Pro Membership Required to Continue Reading
To view the entire ETFdb Realtime Rating, you must be an ETFdb Pro member. To see all that is included in the ETFdb Realtime Rating, see the free previews of ten of the most popular ETFs: SPY, GLD, VWO, EFA, EEM, IVV, QQQ, TIP, VTI, LQD . Please login or begin your 14-day free trial to continue reading. There are several benefits to becoming an ETFdb Pro member today:
- Get valuable insight from our analysts in the ETFdb Category reports, with in-depth breakdown every ETF niche, large or small.
- Get portfolio guidance on nearly every possible investor scenario and include detailed information on risk profiles, asset correlation, portfolio management, and more.
- Get access to our premium monthly newsletter ETF Edge.
- Gain access to premium research reports covering popular sectors of the ETF industry.
- Read in-depth monthly Q&A's with our Senior Analyst Michael Johnston.
- Use the ETFdb Pro Screener to screen ETFs according to your own customized parameters, then download the results in Microsoft Excel format.
- Get 100% access to the ETF Head-To-Head Comparison Tool, a resource that shows how more than 1,100 ETFs stack up against the competition in terms of performance, holdings, and technical strength.