WSTE Waste Management ETF
- Industrials Equities
Realtime Rating Summary
WSTE is a passive ETF that seeks to replicate Solactive Global Waste Management Index. The index is designed to reflect the performance of the waste management industry.
The adjacent table gives investors an individual Realtime Rating for WSTE on several different metrics, including liquidity, expenses, performance, volatility, dividend, concentration of holdings in addition to an overall rating. The "A+ Metric Rated ETF" field, available to ETFdb Pro members, shows the ETF in the Industrials Equities with the highest Metric Realtime Rating for each individual field. To view all of this data, sign up for a free 14-day trial for ETFdb Pro. To view information on how the ETFdb Realtime Ratings work, click here.
WSTE In-Depth Analysis
The following tables and charts contain in-depth metrics for this ETF and compare it to similar peer ETFs within its ETFdb Category.
WSTE Expenses & Fees
This section compares the cost efficiency of this ETF to peers in the same ETFdb Category.
Expenses Ratio Analysis
This section shows how this ETF has performed relative to its peer group ETFdb Category.
This section shows how the volatility of this ETF compares to the peer group ETFdb Category.
- 20 Day MA: $12.33
- 60 Day MA: $11.83
- MACD 15 Period: 0.22
- MACD 100 Period: 0.42
- Williams % Range 10 Day: 24.00
- Williams % Range 20 Day: 10.53
- RSI 10 Day: 70
- RSI 20 Day: 61
- RSI 30 Day: 56
- Ultimate Oscillator: 74
- Lower Bollinger (10 Day): $12.33
- Upper Bollinger (10 Day): $13.02
- Lower Bollinger (20 Day): $11.54
- Upper Bollinger (20 Day): $13.12
- Lower Bollinger (30 Day): $10.89
- Upper Bollinger (30 Day): $13.14
Support & Resistance
- Support Level 1: n/a
- Support Level 2: $12.73
- Resistance Level 1: n/a
- Resistance Level 2: $12.73
- Stochastic Oscillator %D (1 Day): 42.83
- Stochastic Oscillator %D (5 Day): 27.87
- Stochastic Oscillator %K (1 Day): 43.00
- Stochastic Oscillator %K (5 Day): 55.70
Latest WSTE News
4 "Recession Proof" ETFs
December ETF Roundup: Launches, Filings, and Closures
Top 10 Noteworthy ETF Trends Of 2011
Other ETFs in this ETFdb Category
- XLI Industrial Select Sector SPDR
- FXR Industrials/Producer Durables AlphaDEX Fund
- VIS Industrials ETF
- FIDU MSCI Industrials Index ETF
- PPA Aerospace & Defense
- ITA iShares U.S. Aerospace & Defense ETF
- IYJ iShares U.S. Industrials ETF
2014 Morningstar, Inc. All Rights Reserved. The information contained herein: ( 1 ) is proprietary to Morningstar and/or its content providers; ( 2 ) may not be copied or distributed; and ( 3 ) is not warranted to be accurate, complete or timely. Neither Morningstar nor its content providers are responsible for any damages or losses arising from any use of this information. Past performance is no guarantee of future results.