YYY - High Income ETF
Description: The index is comprised of 30 closed-end funds (CEFs) ranked highest overall by the ISE in three criteria: fund yield, discount to net asset value and liquidity.
YYY - Profile
YYY - Holdings
Top Ten Holdings
- GAMCO Glb Gold Natural Res & Income GGN: 4.66%
- Prudential Global Short Duration High: 4.53%
- MS Emerging Markets Domestic: 4.41%
- First Trust Inter Dur Pref & Income Fund: 4.37%
- DoubleLine Income Solutions Fund DSL: 4.32%
- MFS® Charter Income: 4.32%
- EV Limited Duration Income EVV: 4.31%
- BlackRock Corp High Yield: 4.25%
- Clough Global Opportunities Fund GLO: 4.23%
- Western Asset Emerg Mkts Debt: 4.17%
YYY Asset Allocation
YYY Sector Breakdown
YYY Market Cap Breakdown
YYY Region Breakdown
YYY Country Breakdown
YYY Bond Sector Breakdown
YYY Coupon Breakdown
|0% to 1%||3.51%|
|1% to 2%||0.66%|
|2% to 3%||1.18%|
|3% to 4%||3.82%|
|4% to 5%||6.1%|
|5% to 6%||11.49%|
|6% to 7%||10.35%|
|7% to 8%||10.83%|
|8% to 9%||8.07%|
|9% to 10%||4.67%|
|Greater Than 10%||3.58%|
YYY Credit Quality
YYY Maturity Breakdown
|Less Than 1 Year||0.2%|
YYY - Fact Sheet
A fact sheet is not available for this ETF. Please visit the YYY ETF home page for more information.
YYY - Charts
The following charts can be customized to display historical performance in a number of different formats, including line charts, bar charts, and candlesticks. Time periods can be adjusted to increase or decrease the period shown, ranging from five minutes to several months.
The following chart also includes the option to compare the performance of YYY relative to other ETFs and benchmarks or to include indicators such as Bollinger Bands, relative strength, and moving averages.
YYY - Fundamentals
YYY Expenses & Fees
YYY - Technicals
YYY Bollinger Bands
YYY Support & Resistance
YYY - ETFdb Realtime Rating & Analyst Report
YYY is a passive ETF that seeks to replicate ISE High Income Index. The index is comprised of 30 closed-end funds (CEFs) ranked highest overall by the ISE in three criteria: fund yield, discount to net asset value and liquidity.
|ETFdb Category||Expense Ratio||Inception Date||Issuer||Structure||YTD Return *|
YYY Realtime Rating: By Metric
|Metric||Metric Realtime Rating||A+ Metric Rated ETF|
The first adjacent table gives investors an individual Realtime Rating for YYY on several different metrics, including liquidity, expenses, performance, volatility, dividend, and concentration of holdings. The "A+ Metric Rated ETF" field, available to ETFdb Pro members, shows the ETF in the Diversified Portfolio ETFdb Category with the highest Metric Realtime Rating for each individual field.
YYY Realtime Rating: Overall
|ETFdb Rating Type||Overall Rating||A+ Overall Rated ETF|
|Realtime Rating (Overall)|
The second table shows the overall Realtime Rating for YYY, as well as the A+ Overall Rated ETF in YYY's Category. To view all of this data, sign up for a free 14-day trial for ETFdb Pro. To view information on how the ETFdb Realtime Ratings work, click here.
ETFdb Analyst Report for YYY
Pro Membership Required to Continue Reading
To view the entire ETFdb Realtime Rating, you must be an ETFdb Pro member. To see all that is included in the ETFdb Realtime Rating, see the free previews of ten of the most popular ETFs: SPY, GLD, VWO, EFA, EEM, IVV, QQQ, TIP, VTI, LQD . Please login or begin your 14-day free trial to continue reading. There are several benefits to becoming an ETFdb Pro member today:
- Get valuable insight from our analysts in the ETFdb Category reports, with in-depth breakdown every ETF niche, large or small.
- Get portfolio guidance on nearly every possible investor scenario and include detailed information on risk profiles, asset correlation, portfolio management, and more.
- Get access to our premium monthly newsletter ETF Edge.
- Gain access to premium research reports covering popular sectors of the ETF industry.
- Read in-depth monthly Q&A's with our Senior Analyst Michael Johnston.
- Use the ETFdb Pro Screener to screen ETFs according to your own customized parameters, then download the results in Microsoft Excel format.
- Get 100% access to the ETF Head-To-Head Comparison Tool, a resource that shows how more than 1,100 ETFs stack up against the competition in terms of performance, holdings, and technical strength.