Definitive List Of Oil & Gas ETFs
Quick Category Facts
- Count: 25 ETFs are placed in the Oil & Gas ETFdb Category.
- Expense Ratios: Range from 0.45% to 1.5%
- Average Expense Ratio: 0.79%
- Issuers with ETFs in this Category include: Barclays iPath, ELEMENTS, Invesco PowerShares, RBS, Teucrium, UBS, US Commodity Funds
- For more in-depth commodity news and analysis check out Commodity HQ.
Oil & Gas ETF List
This is a list of all US-traded ETFs that are currently included in the Oil & Gas ETFdb Category by the ETF Database staff. Each ETF is placed in a single "best fit" ETFdb Category; if you want to browse ETFs with more flexible selection criteria, visit our screener. To see more information of the Oil & Gas ETFs, click on one of the tabs below.
|Symbol||Name||Price||Change||Assets *||Avg. Vol||YTD|
Click Here to Join ETFdb Pro for 14 Days Free, Export This Data & So Much More!
Oil & Gas Indexes
Indexes tracked by ETFs in the Oil & Gas ETFdb Category include:
- Barclays Capital Commodity Index Energy Pure Beta TR
- Barclays Capital Natural Gas Seasonal TR Index
- Barclays Capital WTI Crude Oil Pure Beta TR Index
- Brent Oil
- DBIQ Optimum Yield Crude Oil Index Excess Return
- DBIQ Optimum Yield Energy Index Excess Return
- Deutsche Bank Liquid Commodity Index-Oil
- Dow Jones-UBS Energy Subindex Total Return
- Dow Jones-UBS Natural Gas Subindex Total Return
- Heating oil
- ISE Natural Gas Futures Spread Index
- ISE Oil Futures Spread Index
- Light, sweet crude oil
- Light, sweet crude oil delivered to Cushing, Oklahoma
- MLCX Biofuels Index-Total Return
- Natural gas futures
- RBS Oil Trendpilot Index
- RICI Enhanced Energy Index
- Rogers International Commodity Index - Energy Total Return
- S&P GSCI Crude Oil Total Return Index
- UBS Bloomberg CMCI Energy Index Total Return
Browse Other ETFdb Categories
You may wish to browse one of our other ETFdb Categories by selecting from the list below.