Definitive List Of Cheapest Total Bond Market ETFs
Quick Category Facts
- Count: 19 ETFs are placed in the Total Bond Market ETFdb Category.
- Expense Ratios: Range from 0.05% to 0.95%
- Average Expense Ratio: 0.24%
- Issuers with ETFs in this Category include: AdvisorShares, ALPS, Charles Schwab, Columbia, Guggenheim, Invesco PowerShares, iShares, PIMCO, State Street SPDR, Vanguard
Total Bond Market ETF Expenses
The following table displays sortable expense ratio and commission free trading information for all ETFs currently included in the Total Bond Market ETFdb Category.
Total Bond Market Indexes
Indexes tracked by ETFs in the Total Bond Market ETFdb Category include:
- Barclays Capital U.S. Aggregate Bond Index
- Barclays Capital U.S. Dollar Floating Rate Note < 5 Years Index
- Barclays Capital U.S. Government/Credit Bond Index
- Barclays Capital U.S. Intermediate Government/Credit Bond Index
- Barclays Global Aggregate ex-USD Float-Adjusted Index (Hedged)
- Barclays U.S. 5
- Barclays U.S. Government/Credit 1-5 Year Bond Index
- Barclays U.S. Long Government/Credit Bond Index
- Barclays U.S. Long Government/Credit Float Adjusted Index
- BofA Merrill Lynch 10+ Year US Corporate & Government Index
- Capital Markets Bond Index
- S-Network Composite Closed-End Fund Index
Browse Other ETFdb Categories
You may wish to browse one of our other ETFdb Categories by selecting from the list below.