ETFdb Realtime Ratings: Custom, In-Depth ETF Analyst Reports
Included in the ETFdb Pro subscription is access to proprietary ETFdb Realtime Ratings reports on more than 1,400 U.S.-listed ETFs and ETNs. These customized ETF reports provide both qualitative and quantitative analysis of exchange-traded products, showing exactly how a potential ETF investment stacks up next to the competition. Each ETFdb Realtime Rating is chock full of relevant and timely information, including (or just see for yourself from the free previews):
- Analyst Take: Each ETFdb Realtime Rating includes an objective analysis from the team of ETFdb analysts that highlights any unique aspects that make an ETF unique. We highlight how an ETF might fit in to a portfolio, note any subtle attributes that may impact the risk / return profile, and offer our take on the composition of the underlying portfolio–both good and bad. The Analyst Take is our unbiased, objective opinion–in plain English.
- Detailed Expense Analysis & Comparison: Each ETFdb Realtime Rating presents a detailed comparison of the expense structure, including a comparison relative to the broader ETF industry and products within the same ETFdb Category that are generally deemed to maintain similar investment objectives. This segment also includes information on availability of commission free trading for each ETF–as well as names and platforms of other ETFs in the same ETFdb Category that are available commission free.
- Historical Performance Evaluation: The ETFdb Realtime Rating shows where each ETF stacks up relative to its competition in terms of historical performance across up to eight different time periods (one week to five years). Each report includes a rank of the ETF within its ETFdb Category, as well as the best and worst performers from the peer group.
- Dividend / Valuation Analysis: For investors in search of current income, the ETFdb Realtime Rating includes an analysis of the yields offered by ETFs that make distributions. Each report includes the rank within the ETFdb Category based on dividend yield and P/E ratio, as well as the comparable ETFs with the highest and lowest scores.
- Technical Analysis: For those who rely on technical indicators, each ETFdb Realtime Rating includes more than a dozen different metrics, such as moving average, support and resistance levels, and relative strength.
- ETF X-Ray: Each report comes with a detailed look under the hood, showing a breakdown of asset class, sector exposure, and regional weightings (as applicable. For fixed income products, the ETFdb Realtime Rating includes breakdowns by coupon rate, credit quality, and duration.
- ETF Alternatives: Finally, each ETFdb Realtime Rating directs investors to potentially intriguing alternatives, identifying ETFs from the same ETFdb Category demonstrating the greatest liquidity and top performance (among other factors).
Free previews of the ETFdb Realtime Ratings are available for ten of the largest and most popular funds: SPY, GLD, VWO, EFA, EEM, IVV, QQQ, TIP, VTI, LQD. Access to all 1,400+ ETFdb Realtime Ratings is available with an ETFdb Pro Subscription or with a free 7-day trial (cancel anytime). In addition to unlimited access to ETFdb Realtime Ratings, the ETFdb Pro subscription includes:
- Access to 45+ all-ETF, backtested model portfolios
- ETF Edge, the monthly newsletter from ETFdb
- ETF Insider, a 3x weekly column that includes actionable ETF investment ideas
- Special ETF Research Reports with in-depth analysis of various asset classes and the ETFs covering them (published monthly)
- 60+ ETFdb Category Reports highlighting key performance drivers
- Enhanced ETF Screener capabilities, including Excel download function
To see all that is included in the ETFdb Pro subscription, sign up for a free 7-day trial. If you’re not impressed, cancel any time during the trial and you won’t be charged a cent.
ETF Database is not an investment advisor, and any content published by ETF Database does not constitute individual investment advice. The opinions offered herein are not personalized recommendations to buy, sell or hold securities. From time to time, issuers of exchange-traded products mentioned herein may place paid advertisements with ETF Database. All content on ETF Database is produced independently of any advertising relationships. Read the full disclaimer here.