Africa-Centric ETFdb Portfolio
The Africa-Centric ETFdb Portfolio is designed for investors who are looking to overweight exposure to the African markets. This portfolio may appeal to investors who wish to round out emerging market exposure beyond the more popular BRIC and Asian countries. Investors often times overlook investments in Africa given the geopolitical instability that is associated with the continent, however, there are several reasons that support a bullish outlook for this economic region. The continent’s GDP grew by nearly 5% every year from 2000 to 2008, highlighting the lucrative growth potential in the coming years. Africa has a very high concentration of the world’s natural resources, including 40% of gold reserves and 30% of minerals reserves.
Pro Membership Required to Continue ReadingTo continue reading this article, you must be an ETFdb Pro member. Please login or begin your 14-day free trial to continue reading. There are several benefits to becoming an ETFdb Pro member today:
- Access to 50+ All-ETF model portfolios. Whether you're a long-term, buy-and-hold investor or a more active trader looking to establish a tactical position, our collection of ETFdb Portfolios has something for everyone.
- ETFdb Realtime Ratings show you exactly where each fund stacks up next to the competition. Get objective, in-depth, custom research on every ETF.
- Pro members have Unlimited Excel Download capabilities across the entire database; users can easily download more than 200 data filled paged and also export results to Microsoft Excel from every tool.
- Get Actionable ETF Investment Ideas every week with access to ETF Insider, the 2x weekly newsletter that combines technical and fundamental ETF analysis to identify compelling opportunities.
- ETF Insider weekly & actionable ideas packed with regular updates and analysis on all major asset classes, includes recommendations for active traders.